With the Halloween season quickly approaching, you may find yourself invited to Halloween parties or celebration where a little spooky swag will be needed. Sure you could head to the store for some fun Halloween accessories,...
Halloween Doily Spider Web Banner
HALLOWEEN DOILY SPIDER WEB BANNER
- Assorted white doilies (Find these at thrift stores or the dollar section at Michael’s Craft store)
- Black or orange ribbon, thin
- Assorted fake spiders
- Craft glue
- Begin by cutting a length of ribbon that is as long as you wish for the banner to be.
- Fold each doilie in half over the ribbon. Be sure to line them up evenly.
- Use some craft glue to secure the two halves together. Line them up evenly, dab on the glue, and press the edges together firmly.
- Repeat the process until the doilies run along the length of the ribbon.
- Embellish the doilie spider webs by adding the fake spiders. Add a dab of glue to the back of each spider and press it to the “web.” Repeat until all of the webs have spiders on them. You can use as many or as little as you would like!
- To hang your spider web banner, just secure the ends of the ribbon with tape to a wall, banner, bookshelf, etc. Space the doilies out evenly once the banner is hung, as they may slide around when they are in transit.