We are travelers. My entire family travels on a regular basis and really enjoys it. In fact, we are always planning our next trip and I am constantly researching on the Internet to see...
Go Back to School with Rice Krispies Smoothie Bowls
Back to school time is quickly approaching and if you are anything like me, you have a LOT to do! We are busy and I try to maximize our time as best as possible.
However in all of the time saving going on, I never forgot one of the most important things for my family and that is breakfast. Everyone in my family is required to eat a good breakfast every single day. No exceptions.
We have created this simple and delicious Rice Krispies Breakfast Smoothie Bowl recipe that is so easy for kids to make that my kids like making them for us. We make the smoothie and they do the layering. Everything is in one bowl! How great is that?
This is our favorite back-to-school breakfast because it can be quickly prepared and it is absolutely delicious! Plus a little Snap, Crackle, Pop is always fun, isn't it? The Rice Krispies give it the perfect amount of crunch.
My son loves to arrange the fruit in a variety of different ways to add pops of color to his breakfast. My girls like all strawberries in their smoothie bowls. This recipe is so versatile that you can easily make it your own and change it around.
Rice Krispies Back to School Smoothie Bowl Recipe
1. Add a one inch thick layer of Rice Krispies on the bottom of your bowl.
2. We also make a thick smoothie with fresh fruit, a touch of honey, chia seeds and Greek yogurt. Blend until the consistency of soft serve ice cream. You want it to be thick.
3. Add a few tablespoons of the smoothie over the Rice Krispies and smooth out until cereal is completely covered.
4. Repeat Rice Krispies layer.
5. Repeat Smoothie layer.
6. Top with fresh fruit and serve. You might just hear the Snap, Crackle, Pop!
Did you check out our last post? Rice Krispies Easter Egg Treats.
GET SOCIAL WITH RICE KRISPIES
See Rice Krispies on Pinterest
Like Rice Krispies on Facebook
Tweet with Rice Krispies on Twitter
What fun twists have you incorporated with Rice Krispies?
Kellogg Company sponsored this blog post. The opinions and text are all mine.