Sony VAIO Tap 20 Inch All-in-One Desktop Computer We are a crafty family. We love making things, trying new things and finding fun ways to re-do things that we have done before. Years ago...
Get to Know the Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro
As a lifestyle blogger, at any given time I am working on a multitude of projects. I am always busy. I am a social media consultant for several companies. I work with brands that I love to share a message about them. I Tweet, I use Instagram, I post on Facebook, I share on YouTube and Periscope. I am pretty active on social media.
My biggest project right now is our home. We recently purchased the house we have been living in for almost 9 years. It was built in 1968 and there is not much in it that has been updated. We are all about DIY and probably will be for the next several years. I envision that this home will definitely be a work in progress for many, many years to come.
My husband and I are coming up with plans. We are trying to figure out what we want to do first. Where in this house do we begin and how do we begin? The Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro is the most portable and easiest to use computer. I can carry it around with me constantly. I can make notes on it. I can take pictures and video a room. I can create spreadsheets to keep track of things like square footage, materials we want to use and ideas for each room. This thing comes with me everywhere.
What I especially love is that I can bend it around to use like a tablet or use the keyboard when I need to. I am connected to WIFI and I have been getting some serious use out of that HD webcam with a designer that we are working with for a consultation. I was able to walk around the house showing her the rooms we wanted to start with first while she made notes and got a copy of the video. It really is that easy to use the Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro.
- Intel® CoreTM M-5Y70 processor 8GB DDR3L memory (2.60 GHz Turbo, 1.10GHz Base 1600MHz 4MB)
- Built-in high-speed wireless LAN (802.11ac) Bluetooth 4.0 interface
- 360° flip-and-fold design, Offers 4 versatile modes – laptop, tablet, tent and stand. Yoga Picks detects when the PC switches modes and recommends apps and settings for each position.
- 13.3″ QHD+ LED HD, widescreen 1o-point Glossy Multi-touch display with integrated camera (3200×1800) with Intel® HD Graphics 5300
- Weighs only 2.7 lbs. and measures just 0.5″ thin Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit operating system preinstalled
- 512GB solid state drive; 8.0GB DDR3L SDRAM 1600 MHz
- Built-in high-definition webcam
- Windows 10 (upgraded by me) / Lenovo Wireless AC / Bluetooth Version 4.0
Do you know about the many benefits of Windows 10? The OS is clean, familiar, easy to understand and a wealth of new features like:
- Can easily switch between tablet and latop mode
- Cortana virtual assistant (Like Apple's Siri)
- Action Center
- “Virtual desktops” See guide here.
- For gamers: ability to stream games
HOW COULD THE LENOVA YOGA PRO 3 HELP YOU?
#spon: I'm required to disclose a relationship between our site and Intel This could include Intel providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment. Learn more about the Intel 2in1 here.