My family is pretty good about brushing regularly. I am lucky. My kids understand the importance of brushing their teeth or at least they believe me when I tell them that their teeth will...
DIY Pom Pom Wall
- Wrap yarn around the fork about 40 times.
- Cut a short piece of yarn, 5 inches long.
- Tie and knot the short piece of yarn in the middle of the yarn wrapped around the fork .
- Remove yarn from fork. You should now have two loops of yarn, one on either side of your knot. Make certain the two loops are the same size.
- Cut each of the two loops.
- Shape up your Pom Pom!
To string your Pom Poms use a needle with a large eye and space them one at a time to your liking.