This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of The Folger Coffee Company. The opinions and text are all mine. Did you know that our nation has over 22 million veterans? Veterans...
DIY Pom Pom Wall
- Wrap yarn around the fork about 40 times.
- Cut a short piece of yarn, 5 inches long.
- Tie and knot the short piece of yarn in the middle of the yarn wrapped around the fork .
- Remove yarn from fork. You should now have two loops of yarn, one on either side of your knot. Make certain the two loops are the same size.
- Cut each of the two loops.
- Shape up your Pom Pom!
To string your Pom Poms use a needle with a large eye and space them one at a time to your liking.