I shared with you last month how allergies affect me pretty much all year round. This month I thought that I would share some tips that I use every year to help get me...
Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox – Win It!!
“The Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox is a fun way to include dad in all of the excitement that comes with preparing for a new baby”.
A fun gift for New Dad's and Baby Showers, and a great gift for the Dad to be!
Optional Step by Step Dad Humor Directions included with Inventory item checklist:
* Mask –toxic fume filter for when it doesn't smell like roses.
* Goggles –for protection against your own mini version of Old Faithful.
* Patent Pending Poop Poncho –need we say more???
* Tongs –Several inches of steel separation between you and the little warm wrapped gift.
* Turkey Baster –for precision hiney washing.
* Ear/Nose Plugs –use with care.
* Pacifier — scream plug.
* Baby Wipes — for cleaning baby bottom and various parts.
* Diaper for newborn — cute as a kitten until it gets wet then it looks and smells like a sewer rat.
* Bio Hazard bag and rubber gloves –for quarantine containment of the nuclear meltdown.
* Emergency Formula Container– doubles as a PeePee cover for WeWe.
* Hand Wipes– to clean up afterward. (For Dad's use only).
* Picture Frame — this is your badge of honor.
Call For Action (worth 10 extra entries):
Fun Stuff 4 Babies really wants to be on the Ellen Show and show off the Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox. For some major extra entries, please visit the link below and suggest the product be on her show.
Win a Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox for the dad or dad-to-be in your life.
Enter the contest in at least one way or both ways below (each one counts as a separate entry):
1. Leave a comment explaining who would get this if you win and why.
2. Write a post on your blog linking the giveaway post and linking back to The Divine Miss Mommy.
For extra entries (only available after at least 1 or 2 has been completed):
3. Earn 10 extra entries by suggesting that the Daddy Diaper Changing Toolbox be on the Ellen Show.
4. Leave a comment telling me about your absolute nastiest diaper changing experience ever. – 5 extra entries
5. Enter my 10 Summer Reading Tips & Treasures Giveaway from MacMillan / McGraw-Hill here. -Worth 2 extra entries.
6. Earn 2 extra entries by leaving a comment on this post or 1 extra entry by leaving a comment on any other post. Leave a link with the post or tell me what post you commented on in the comments. Comments must be relative to the post to count.
7. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway daily for an extra entry each day (leave the link in the comments each time that you Tweet).
8. Follow me publicly via Google Follower or subscribe to my feed or let me know if you already do either or both (leave a comment for each if you do it).
9. Go over to my pal at Father of the Blog and give him some comment love (leave a comment telling me that you did so).
10. Add my blog to your Technorati favorites and leave me your Technorati name in the comments.You have to be a member of Technorati to do this. – 3 extra entries
The Usually Unreadable Smallprint: Open to US residents only. The winner will be notified via email and has 48 hours to claim their prize. If the winner does not contact me, I will redraw. Thanks for entering!