Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit Review Highlighting has become a HUGE craze all across the world in the makeup community these days. The highlighters are getting brighter and more and more intense...
Colgate Enamel Health Toothpaste
Everyday life takes a toll on us. Elements like the sun zap moisture from our skin and hair but by moisturizing our skin and conditioning our hair, we help refill what’s been depleted and feel healthier and more beautiful.
Unfortunately, our teeth are no exception and maintaining your teeth properly can be the key to long lasting health. When our enamel isn’t properly maintained, it becomes rough like our skin and more susceptible to damage.
Did you know that your hygienist has the secret to keeping your smile beautiful?
By polishing our teeth, they go beyond cleaning to replenish calcium and smooth out your enamel, making germs less likely to stick.. And, now you can help maintain the work your hygienist does in between visits everyday with Colgate® Enamel Health™ Toothpaste.
COLGATE® ENAMEL HEALTH™ TOOTHPASTE – WHITENING
NEW Colgate Enamel Health™ – a new line of products specially formulated to proactively help improve the strength and health of your enamel.
- Helps smooth
- Helps replenish natural calcium and other minerals back into
- Gently polishes the enamel surface with gentle enamel in two ways:
* weakened enamel, filling rough spots and making it stronger
* micro-polishing action, so germs are less likely to stick to teeth
- Available in: Clean Mint Flavor
- 4.0oz for $3.39; 5.5oz for $4.19
COLGATE® ENAMEL HEALTHT™ TOOTHPASTE – SENSITIVITY RELIEF
- Available in Fresh Mint Flavor
- 4.0oz for $3.39
- Gentle formula helps relieve tooth sensitivity* while fighting cavities and freshening breath
- Contains potassium nitrate to help build increasing protection against sensitivity
COLGATE® 360°® ENAMEL HEALTH™ MANUAL TOOTHBRUSH
- 48% softer bristles vs. an ordinary soft manual toothbrush
- Features their unique cheek and tongue cleaner to help you remove over 96% more bacteria than brushing your teeth along with an ordinary flat trim toothbrush
- The polishing whitening cups gently remove stains and raised cleaning tip helps get into hard-to-reach areas
- 1-pack for $3.39; 2-pack for $5.76
GET SOCIAL WITH COLGATE
Tweet with Colgate on Twitter @Colgate
Like Colgate on Facebook
Visit the Colgate Enamel Website
Search for the #ColgateEnamelHealth hashtag to join in on the conversation