Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner With the recent change in weather my skin has been very dry, especially my scalp and hair. I decided that I needed to find...
Choosing the Perfect Vitamins
Choosing the Perfect Vitamins
Have you ever wanted to start taking vitamins, but weren’t sure where to start? Maybe you don’t even know which vitamins are right for you? There is only one place I get my vitamins from now on and it is called Vitamin Packs. Vitamin Packs simplifies this process by creating custom vitamin packs just for you. Choosing the Perfect Vitamins is now easier.
Personalized Nutrition Experience
The cool thing about Vitamin Packs is that you have a helper customize your vitamins. Her name is Sage and she’ll walk you through the whole process. You can call it personalized nutrition with a subscription service.
Sage is a technology platform that:
- Analyzes peer-reviewed scientific studies
- Analyzes more than 650 potential medication interactions
- Processes input from you, the customer
- Offers a personalized supplement package
As you know, nutrition isn’t something that fits everyone the same. I knew that I needed something unique, just from my busy lifestyle and being a mom. The cool thing about Vitamin Packs is that they recommend the vitamins you need and nothing more. You tell Sage what your lifestyle is like and what medications you take and from there, Vitamin Packs will put together a recommendation just for you.
The Vitamin Packs Experience
Nutrition experts are the firm foundation of the company plus Sage = an awesome company for people like you and me to benefit from. Head to the website to take your free assessment and Sage will start asking you some questions to get you started. When I went to the Vitamin Packs website, I entered in my information, answered some simple questions and Sage was awesome about getting me what I needed. Foundation Formula has been a great addition to my lifestyle. Vitamin Packs was right on when they recommended a vitamin pack just for me. They checked it against my current medications and we were good to go.
There is only one thing for you to do and that is visit Vitamin Packs to begin your journey to a healthier you!
Get social with Vitamin Packs
Do you take vitamins regularly? Leave me a comment down below letting me know if vitamins are part of your daily routine and you will be automatically entered to win a $100 Visa gift card!
- No duplicate comments.
- You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#sweepstakesentry”; and leave the url to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the url to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to us residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from SheKnows via email@example.com. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The official rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 8/21/17-10/21/17
Be sure to visit the Vitamin Packs brand page where you can read other bloggers’ posts!