My kids and husband LOVE marshmallows. I like them in small doses. These chocolate covered OREO's have these small, cute marshmallows on them plus whatever color of sprinkles you want to add to them....
Chocolate No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
CHOCOLATE NO BAKE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
8oz Semisweet Chocolate Chips
2 tbsp Milk
2 8 oz Packages of Cream Cheese, Softened
½ Cup Brown Sugar
½ Cup White Sugar
12 Chocolate Cookies
Chocolate Syrup (optional)
- Line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners and place 1 chocolate cookie in the bottom. (Oreo cookies work great for this)
- In a large mixing bowl combine cream cheese, milk, brown sugar, and white sugar. Mix until well combined.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave semisweet chocolate chips in 20 second intervals, stirring in between until completely melted. You can also use a double boiler for this if you would like.
- Combine cream cheese mixture and melted chocolate until well incorporated.
- Pour cheesecake batter into your cupcake liners, tapping the pan after each pour to remove all air bubbles.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours, or until firm.
- Remove cheesecake from liners and drizzle chocolate syrup over the top and serve.
Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container.