It is hard to believe that just eight years ago you kicked your way into this world two weeks early. It is hard to believe that you were the poutiest little child around but...
M&M’S and Glad Holiday Storage
Glad storage has exclusive holiday prints for containers and wraps that areonly available at Target which makes them perfect for storing your holiday baked goods or gifting them to friends, family, and co-workers! Target exclusive M&M’S® Holiday recipes are featured on the back of the Target exclusive Glad Holiday packaging. Each recipe was designed to fit within the Glad container that features the recipe.
M&M’S® are available in holiday flavors and colors perfect for holiday baking:
- M&M’S® White Chocolate Peppermint (only at Target)
- M&M’S® Holiday Dark Mint
- M&M’S® Holiday Baking Mini’s
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE M&M’S® BROWNIES
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 8 ounces coarsely chopped semi-sweet chocolate
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tablespoons all-purpose
- 4 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup Peppermint Holiday M&M’s
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter and chopped chocolate in a small saucepan over a low flame. Transfer the mixture to a mixing bowl.
- Wisk both sugars into the melted chocolate. Then add the eggs one at a time, whisking as you go. Finally, wisk the vanilla into the batter.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Fold this mixture into the melted chocolate mixture. Once everything is combined, fold in the M&M’s.
- Grease an 8×8 baking pan, add the brownie mixture to the pan, and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Cool the brownies and eat or store in your favorite Glad Holiday Storage container.
WHERE TO BUY M&M’S® AND GLAD HOLIDAY STORAGE
We also made the absolute delicious M&M’s Black & White Peppermint Brownies from the box packaging: