We are gamers in this family. We love playing video games. The more action, the better (that's what she said, right?) My husband's love affair with video games started sometime back in the 80's...
Calling All Moms! Ester-C Announces the Launch of 24/7 Mom Contest
Ester-C just launched a contest to pay tribute to the unsung heroes in our lives – our moms. Do you know a mom who can juggle the house, the kids, scheduling, work and so much more?
Then cast your “Mom-i-nation” by going to www.ester-c.com and uploading a video or essay explaining why your incredible other, wife, sister, grandmother, aunt or best friend should be the official Ester-C 24/7 Mom.
Nominees will be posted on www.ester-c.com for the public to vote. The Grand Prize Winner gets a luxurious 7-Day Mediterranean Cruise; the First Prize Winner receives 24 Spa Treatments; and the Second Prize winner will get 24 days of a house-cleaning service.
The Ester-C 24/7 Mom Contest Prizes are designed to give a well-deserved break to the ones who need it most moms. Vote for your favorite essay or video and you might see your Ester-C 24/7 Mom be crowned the winner.
* Ester-C is the #1 pharmacist recommended brand of Vitamin C providing advanced, active immune support.
* Ester-C’s patented formula is non-acidic and gentle on the digestive system.
* It’s available in coated tablets and as delicious chewable Gummies.
* Ester-C is a great supplement for anyone who is on the go 24/7, especially today’s modern, multitasking mothers.
To “Mom-i-nate” your Ester-C 24/7 Mom or to vote, visit www.ester-c.com. Voters will also be entered to win. One voter each day will be chosen at random to win an EsterDC reusable shopping bag. The top 5 vote recipients will also get a valuable EsterDC Gift basket.
For more information, official contest rules, to vote or to “Mom-i-nate” someone special, visit www.ester-c.com. Become a friend of Ester-C on Facebook and get direct access to this contest, printable coupons, giveaways and promotions.
Contest starts February 1, 2011 and ends April 13, 2011. The Grand Prize Winner will be announced on Mother’s Day.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.