If you saw my last post about Sam's Club, then you know that they have officially kicked off the holiday season with Holidays Made Simple. I am loving the Deal of the Day feature....
Birds Eye Virtuous Veggies
And only 6% of Americans get the recommended daily servings of vegetables.
Proclaiming your devotion to vegetables has never been easier; simply “Like” Birds Eye Vegetables on Facebook and Birds Eye will donate $1 to Share Our Strength.
Through the “Feed Kids Better” campaign, we’re encouraging all generations to discover the virtues of vegetables and make vegetables the centerpieces of our meals.
Gift pack includes:
* 1 Apron
* A copy of No Whine With Dinner: 150 healthy, kid-tested recipes from the Meal Makeover Moms
* $100 Grocery gift card
* Birds Eye Vegetable Recipe Cards
To enter, leave me a comment answering the question “What’s your family’s favorite way to incorporate veggies at dinnertime?”
1. Blog about the giveaway as a separate blog post and leave the link to your blog post in the comments. Subscribe by email or RSS Reader. – 5 entries each
2. List this giveaway on any giveaway linky or giveaway site. Leave the link below in the comments so I know where you listed it. – 3 entries for each place listed
3. Add a relevant comment to any non-giveaway posts on my blog or Enter any of my other giveaways – 2 entries for each blog post you comment on
4. Add the Divine Miss Mommy button to your blogroll or post my button in your sidebar (badge is on the bottom, right side of my blog) Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect – Click “Join this site”. Like The Divine Miss Mommy on Facebook. Like this post by clicking the Like button above. Share the giveaway on Facebook (leave the Facebook link below) If you have already done any of these things, you still get the entries – 2 entries each
5. Follow me @StacieinAtlanta on Twitter. Click the Twitter Tweet (green) button below to Tweet out about this contest. You can do this once every four hours per day. Leave a link to the tweet in the comments section below. Your tweet MUST have the item being given away, the word giveaway in the tweet and a link back to this post to count. Subscribers can tweet every two hours. – 1 entry per tweet
Giveaway ends 2/28/11 and is open to US only. Winner will be notified via email and has 48 hours to respond. If winner does not respond, a new winner will be chosen.
DISCLOSURE – I was provided with a gift pack for myself and my family.