6 Options for Keeping Small Valuables Safe in Your Home Keeping track of small valuables can at times pose a significant challenge. They're incredibly easy to lose if not stored safely. It's not unusual...
Best Inflatable SUPS | Inflatable 11ft Paddle Board
Best Inflatable SUPS | Inflatable 11ft Paddle Board
Today we are sharing about our new paddleboard and pump. We love water sports in this family and we couldn't be more thrilled to have partnered with Rave Sports to give away this awesome price package to one of you guys! The Kota iSUP Borealis Package and the Dual Stage Rapid Pump is truly for your everyday paddle boarder. It is such a good board this best isup brands blow up paddleboards and so easy to maneuver which is great for me (5'3″ woman) because it means I can take it wherever I want. We hope that you enjoy this Best Inflatable SUPS | Inflatable 11ft Paddle Board and consequently this best affordable isup 12ft paddle board post.
Kota iSUP – Borealis Package and the Dual Stage Rapid Pump – Paddle Boards 11ft Best Beginner Paddleboards
Kota iSUP – Borealis Package
The KOTATM Borealis inflatable paddle board package will inspire you to explore outdoor adventures. Designed to give you a great paddle adventure no matter what your skill level is, paddleboarding unquestionably it is a versatile, stable, lightweight, and highly durable inflatable SUP. For ultimate durability, yet lightweight, inflatable paddle boards, firstly Rave Sports created the Rigid Drop Stitch Air Beam Core. This is truly our fave in paddle boards 11ft best beginner paddleboards.
KOTA iSUP, one quick-release fin system with lever lock, three-piece lightweight, durable paddle (the length of the paddle can be adjusted from 66″ to 86″), one dual-action SUP hand pump that inflates and deflates, one backpack-style carry bag with lots of extras such as extra wide padded shoulder straps, one leg leash with padded ankle cuff, and one repair kit for minor cuts and scrapes.
Durable and lightweight: 11'2″ long best isup brands blow up paddleboards and constructed with our Rigid Drop Stitch Air Beam Core construction for the ultimate in a durable, yet lightweight, inflatable paddle board. The KOTA iSUP Series is lighter than most quality inflatable paddle boards. sup board 11ft lightest inflatable paddle board
Convenient, portable package: Includes everything paddlers need to get out on the water wherever they go and markedly designed for easy, convenient portability and storage.
All the extras: Features include a hull designed to shed water,military-grade PVC material with double layered sidewalls, large comfortable non-slip foam deck pad, elastic straps to take along your PFD and gear, and a neoprene covered grab handle.
Buy with confidence: Rave Sports paddle boards are covered by a one-year warranty so you can make your purchase with no worries.
Specs of the KOTA iSup
- 11'2″ x 34″ x 6″
- Weight 26.9 lbs
- 300 lbs maximum capacity
- 1 Year Limited warranty for personal use
Inside the Kota iSUP Borealis Package
- KOTA iSUP
- Quick release fin system with easy lever lock
- 3-piece lightweight, durable paddle (adjustable length from 66” to 86” to fit most adults)
- Dual action SUP hand pump that inflates and deflates
- Backpack-style carry bag in addition to lots of extras including extra wide padded shoulder straps
- Leg leash with padded ankle cuff
- Repair kit for convenient fixes of minor cuts and scrapes
- Dual Stage Rapid Pump*
*For a limited time only, receive a free Dual Stage Rapid Pump with the purchase of any Kota Series iSUP. This offer is automatically added to your cart.
Can you transport an inflatable sup inflated?
So can you transport an inflatable SUP inflated? Transporting iSUPs on a roof rack is a feasible option. While inflatable paddle boards can be easily stuffed into a SUP Roller Backpack, it's also possible to transport foam boards or rigid boards like you would any surfboard. Once finished paddling, it's recommended to deflate and store your SUP in a carry bag, so as to safeguard it from punctures or other harm. Yet, if you're continuously moving between locations, or don't have room in the car, you can specifically keep it inflated in the interim. When putting the inflatable paddle board on the roof rack, make sure to position it upside down with the tail pointing towards the front of the car. This helps reduce air resistance. If there are multiple boards to be transported, as long as you begin with the largest at the bottom, it will work.
Dual Stage Rapid Pump
Featuring a 12V electric inflator, a deflator with LCD pressure monitor as well as floating water mats and docks, the Dual Stage Rapid Pump is a perfect choice for water sports and recreation. Consequently, all the items needed to inflate your favorite water recreation products are in this package, including:
- Rapid Inflator / Deflator with Dual Stage 12VDC (cigarette lighter) plug
- Battery clip adaptor cable for alternative connection directly to 12V auto or marine battery
- 6 standard adaptors for both inflating and deflating all your inflatable products
- Convenient long (54”) inflation hose
- 15’ power cord with cord keeper for easy inflation next to vehicle or boat
- Dynamic LCD display of PSI, kPg or
- Overheat protection
Easy to use: Auto shut-off lets you plug it in and walk away; inflates up to 20 PSI in just minutes connected to your vehicle's auxiliary power outlet; includes both inflate and deflate modes
Convenient: Long power cord and hose lets you inflate next to your vehicle on land or off the back of your boat
Fast: Inflates an iSUP in 6.5 minutes or Aqua Dock 10′ in 12 minutes! When you're done paddling, simply switch to deflate mode to draw out all the air for quick and easy storage
Versatile: Six different standard adaptors fit a variety of inflatable products
Specs of the Dual Stage Rapid Pump
- 10.5″ x 6.75″ x 5.12″
- 3.8 lbs (2 kg)
- Up to 20 PSI
- 30 Days
Enter our Ready for Summer Giveaway where you can Win the Kota iSUP Borealis Package and the Dual Stage Rapid Pump
From May 29-June 11, enter to win a free RAVE Sports Kota iSUP package plus a free Dual Stage Rapid Pump:
Get Ready for Summer Paddleboard Package Giveaway
One winner will be chosen randomly through Gleam.io by Stacie for the best affordable isup 12ft paddle board and will be notified by Stacie on June 12, 2023 via the email address used to enter this sweepstakes. After confirmation from the winner, Rave Sports with ship both products to the winner. Giveaway hosted by both RAVE Sports and DivineLifestyle.com | @StacieinAtlanta. Official rules can be found here: Get Ready for Summer Paddle Board Package Giveaway Official Sweepstakes Rules.
So now that you know about Rave Sports and this amazing Kota paddleboard, aren't you just ready to get out into the water? We hope that you found this Best Inflatable SUPS | Inflatable 11ft Paddle Board post valuable. Happy paddleboarding!
History of Rave Sports
Key milestones in Rave Sports' History
- 1996: A team of entrepreneurs founded Rave Sports markedly with a vision to take innovative, alternative sports products to the worldwide market.
- 1997: Rave acquires Sun Kat, Inc. and Aqua Toys International plus introduces the Aqua Jump™ water trampoline.
- 1998: Super Show names Aqua Jump one of the top five Products of the Year.
- 2000s: Rave Sports continues to innovate its product line, and consequently new products such as the Aqua Deck™, Bongo™ Bouncers, Aqua Attachments, boat towable tubes and pool floats.
- 2009: Rave Sports is acquired by Revel Match, LLC.
- 2010s: Rave Sports continues to expand its product line therefore introducing stand up paddle boards, wakeboards, water skis, and accessories.
- 2012: Rave Sports is acquired by Escalade Sports, Inc. and consequently Rave launches the Aqua Buddy water ski and wakeboard trainer.
- 2014: Rave Sports introduces the Aqua Jump Eclipse™ water trampoline.
- 2016: Rave Sports introduces the Waterpark Division.
- 2018: Rave Sports celebrates its 20th anniversary.
- Today: Rave Sports is presently a global leader in the water sports industry.
Rave Sports manufactures high-quality water sports products, including the best affordable 12ft paddle board isup, that people around the world enjoy. The company commits to growing and expanding its product line, as well as providing innovative and high-quality products that offer serious water sports fun for the whole family.
Why go Stand Up Paddleboarding?
People enjoy stand up paddleboarding (SUP) with this sup board 11ft lightest inflatable paddle board. Here are just a few of our favorites!
- It's a great workout. SUP is a low-impact exercise that works your whole body. SUP is a full-body workout that works your core, arms, and legs. It's also a low-impact activity, which means it's easy on your joints. You'll use your core, arms, legs, and shoulders to paddle plus get a cardio workout from the paddling from the best isup brands blow up paddleboards.
- It's a great way to see the world. SUP is a great way to explore your surroundings furthermore you can paddle in our countries and on other continents. On the multitude of lakes, rivers, and oceans plus you can even paddleboard in the ocean waves.
- It's a great way to explore the outdoors. You can explore a variety of different environments by doing SUP on lakes, rivers, and oceans. You can also paddleboard up close to wildlife, which is a great way to see animals in their natural habitat. The best affordable isup 12ft paddle board lets you see everything.
- It's a great way to relax and de-stress. Being out on the water is a great way to clear your head and especially forget about your troubles. SUP is a great way to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life to relax and de-stress. You can paddle in a peaceful lake or river, out to sea and enjoy the peace and quiet.
- It's a great way to socialize. SUP is a great activity to do with friends and family and consequently, SUP can be a great way to meet new people. You can paddleboard with friends, family, or even strangers. You can paddle together, or you can race each other with the best isup brands blow up paddleboards.
- It's a great way to learn new skills. SUP is a relatively easy sport to learn, but there are always new skills to learn. You can learn how to surf, how to paddleboard yoga, or how to paddleboard with your dog.
- It's a fun activity for people of all ages. SUP (best affordable isup 12ft paddle board) is a great activity for people of all ages. It's also a great activity for people of all fitness levels.
Additional benefits of SUP
- Improves balance and coordination. The act of balancing on a paddleboard consequently requires a lot of core strength and coordination. This sup board 11ft lightest inflatable paddle board therefore helps to improve your balance and coordination in everyday life.
- Relieves stress. The gentle rocking of the water and the feeling of being in nature consequently can be very calming and stress-reducing.
- Meet new people. SUP is a popular activity, so you're likely to meet other people who enjoy it as well. SUP can be a fun, social activity and as a matter of fact, you can paddleboard with friends, family, or your dog.
- It's a low impact activity. SUP is a low-impact activity easy on your joints and consequently, this makes it a great option for people with arthritis or joint pain.
- Explore your surroundings. SUP can be used to explore lakes, rivers, oceans, and even coastlines.
- Burns calories and lose weight.
- Improves flexibility. Paddling and balancing helps improve flexibility and therefore the best affordable isup 12ft paddle board definitely helps with mobility.
- Improves cardiovascular health. SUP is a great cardiovascular workout and consequently helps improve heart health, lung capacity, and overall fitness.
- Strengthens muscles. SUP is a great way to build muscle strength in your core, arms, and legs.
- Improves mental health.
Looking for a fun and healthy activity then SUP is great with this sup board 11ft lightest inflatable paddle board. People of all ages and fitness levels can enjoy paddleboarding, which is a fun, healthy, and rewarding activity. It's a great way to explore the outdoors, get exercise, see the world, relax, de-stress, and meet new people. This best isup brands blow up paddleboards can help you do that.