Kitchen Style Edit: Bronze Appliances Whirlpool Convection Over-the-Range Microwave I gotta tell you we spend the majority of our time in our kitchen as a family. Our kitchen really is the hub of our...
Alpha-Bits Rolled Strawberry Sundaes
There is an exciting cereal product out at your local Walmart called Alpha-Bits. I am excited to share how we transformed it into a delicious and fun snack for our family! We had so much fun making these easy desserts that the kids have asked for them every single night since.
It is amazing how much a simple recipe can be easy to make and absolutely delicious as well.
ALPHA-BITS ROLLED STRAWBERRY SUNDAE
- Alpha-Bits Cereal
- Edy's Slow Churned Vanilla bean ice cream
- Smuckers Natural Strawberry Fruit Spread
- Using a small scoop, scoop two ice cream balls per sundae you wish to make. Put the ice cream in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Add about one cup of the Smuckers Natural Strawberry Fruit Spread into a microwave safe container. Microwave for 15 seconds. Remove and stir thoroughly. Microwave for about 10 seconds more. You want the consistency to be like syrup.
- Put about 3-4 cups of Alpha-Bits onto a large plate. Roll each ice cream ball over the Alpha-Bits pressing down gently to make certain that each ball is completely covered with the cereal.
- Add two ice cream balls to each serving dish and drizzle generously with your strawberry sauce.
Post launched their Alpha-Bits cereal in Walmart last year and wants to increase awareness of this product within this specific retailer. “Alpha-Bits, the cereal with the great taste and alphabet delights kids love along with the nutrition mom wants is available at Walmart.'
- Alpha-Bits is made specifically for the growing 3 – 6 year old because it is both healthy AND educational with all 26 letters for letter-learning fun and contains nutrients that help support healthy brain development.
- This product is SNAP eligible, so it would also be relevant to those moms who shop on a budget.
- Excellent source of vitamin D
- Added nutrients like iron and zinc that help support healthy brain development
- Provides 20g of whole grain (per 30g serving) and 12 essentail vitamins and minerals growing kids need