1. First and foremost: I couldn't be more proud of those three children. They have absolutely changed who I am 100% in such an amazingly good way, that I truly know that I am...
Play With Your Child on National Play-Doh Day
The timeless classic Play-Doh will be reveled as households and schools around the country celebrate National Play-Doh Day on September 16, 2009.
I cannot think of a better reason to break out some of this fabulous modeling compound and to get my kids energized about making something cool. My children love pretend play and especially love anything to do with their play kitchen or making food.
We just so happen to have the new Play-Doh Burger Builder so I am thinking that I will put the kids in charge of making dinner tonight. They can even choose the colors.
Launched in the mid 1950s Play-Doh has really come full circle as more and more teachers add it to their school supply lists. We even give Play-Doh out for Halloween instead of candy. And trust me when I say that some kids come back twice.
Play-Doh is a fun and imaginative way to entertain your children. Play-Doh allows kids to express their creativity and to make something that they can be proud of. So celebrate. Celebrate National Play-Doh Day this September 16, 2009.
Fun Facts About Play-Doh:
* More than 2 billion cans were sold by 2005
* Play-Doh is sold in 75 countries
* Over 95 million cans of Play-Doh are sold yearly
* Play-Doh has been named one of the most creative and memorable toys of the 20th century
* You can buy a limited-edition fragrance that was inspired by Play-Doh
What is your favorite thing to make with Play-Doh?
What does your child like to create with Play-Doh?