Leap into Reading with LeapFrog – Pledge to Read & Win a Tag Reader
Recently a note was sent home from school with those words that no parent ever wants to hear: “Your son is behind on his reading.” This came as a shock to me. As an overachiever myself, I expected the same from my children for some odd reason. I mean, this was the kid who had a future President shirt in almost every size that he has ever worn. How could the future President be behind in school? It was time to take action.
Enter the Tag Reader. Well, the Tag Reader combined with a whole lot of Mommy time. I was determined to get this under control and the Tag was perfect. The Tag Reader is the “New Amazing Touch Reading System” from LeapFrog. This award winning product is essentially a computerized tutor offering help to a child when they need it. The Tag Reader brings every one of the 20 plus stories available to life and had my son enamored from the moment that we opened the box. The Tag Reader makes learning to read fun for everyone. The Tag is easy to use and is usable right out of the box which is always an added bonus in my book. A simple pen reads the words that your child needs help with.
My son has caught up, is now a little ahead for his class (go Huntly!) and his mother is proud. LeapFrog really helped me out and came to the rescue. They want to help families everywhere, including you.
LeapFrog has launched 1 Million Reading Hours in conjunction with the NEA’s National Reading Month, to bring attention to literacy and to encourage families to make time to read together. By pledging to set aside at least 10 minutes a day, we, as parents can contribute to the national goal of 1 million reading hours committed. More important, we can reinforce the importance of shared reading time in our own family. All participants will receive special rewards and offers when they sign up on the LeapFrog website.
So make the pledge today. Commit to setting aside at least 10 minutes every day to read with your child and you will be entered to win one Tag reader + 5 books for personal use, as well as an expanded-memory LeapFrog School Tag reader + 10 books to donate to your local library.
TO ENTER THIS FABULOUS GIVEAWAY:
1. Post a comment below stating how much time you will pledge in the LeapFrog 1 Million Reading Hours Campaign.
2. Make your pledge on the LeapFrog website as well.
EARN EXTRA ENTRIES FOR (leave a comment to note each entry):
3. Blogging about this giveaway and the amazing LeapFrog 1 Million Reading Hours Campaign. Link back to this post and leave a link in the comments to complete your entry.
4. Subscribe to my feed or let me know if you already do.
5. Be Divine and grab my badge to post on your blog (sidebar or blogroll). Post the link in the comments.
6. Add my blog to your Technorati favorites and leave me your Technorati name in the comments.
7. Stumble this page and leave your Stumble Upon name in the comments.
8. Tweet this giveaway daily for an extra entry each day (leave a comment each time that you Tweet).
9. Enter to win the same prize package on Father of the Blog.
*Giveaway ends March 31st and the winner will be chosen by Random.org
This Giveaway is a He Blogs :: She Blogs EXCLUSIVE!!
For more chances to win, please visit Father of the Blog and enter there as well. Good luck!