I remember eating OREOs with my dad when I was around 10 years old. My sister, my dad and I sat at our kitchen table. We dunked our OREOs in milk and just savored...
Chocolate No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
CHOCOLATE NO BAKE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
8oz Semisweet Chocolate Chips
2 tbsp Milk
2 8 oz Packages of Cream Cheese, Softened
½ Cup Brown Sugar
½ Cup White Sugar
12 Chocolate Cookies
Chocolate Syrup (optional)
- Line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners and place 1 chocolate cookie in the bottom. (Oreo cookies work great for this)
- In a large mixing bowl combine cream cheese, milk, brown sugar, and white sugar. Mix until well combined.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave semisweet chocolate chips in 20 second intervals, stirring in between until completely melted. You can also use a double boiler for this if you would like.
- Combine cream cheese mixture and melted chocolate until well incorporated.
- Pour cheesecake batter into your cupcake liners, tapping the pan after each pour to remove all air bubbles.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours, or until firm.
- Remove cheesecake from liners and drizzle chocolate syrup over the top and serve.
Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container.