The iBitz wireless activity monitors offer a way to encourage the entire family to exercise and remain active. The monitor is an activity tracker that is designed for both children and adults. The Unity model...
Zubie – Starting the New Year with New Gear!
Did you know that there is a way to monitor your driving and send everything to your phone? That's right!
For someone like me, this is the perfect way to keep tabs and make certain that I am driving as safely as possible.
All I had to do was install this little below into my car:
WHAT IS ZUBIE AND WHY USE ZUBIE?
Zubie makes it easy to know and understand what’s going on under the hood, plus save money on maintenance. This easy-to-install device helps you keep your car running by giving timely information about your car’s health, and alerting you to potential problems:
• Engine Problems: Be alerted to problem codes reported by your engine, and understand what they mean.
• Check Engine Light: Translate the Check Engine light into plain English.
• Know exactly why the light is on, and avoid an unnecessary trip to the repair shop.
• Dead Battery: Track battery levels and be alerted to a problem BEFORE a dead battery leaves you stranded.
• Repair Cost & Insight: Know how serious a problem might be, and receive an estimate of likely repair costs before you go to the repair shop.
• Driving Behavior: Manage your driving habits to improve fuel economy and preserve overall car value over time.
Zubie could not be easier to track. Look at the iPhone interface:
The Zubie app makes it easy to track all of your driving habits and progress. There are so many reasons to use the app and here are just a few things that you can track:
GET A DISCOUNT ON ZUBIE
Have a Zubie New Year! Order today with code SAVE20JANand SAVE 20% on one year of Zubie always-connected car service and get a free Zubie key! A great way to use your Best Buy and Amazon holiday gift cards.
Offer good through February 28, 2014. Shipping charges may apply.