This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of The Orkin Ecologist for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine. Insects. Bugs. Creepy, crawly creatures. Some people fear them, but at Orkin, they...
Want to go to Miami with Me and P&G?
Congrats to Des aka @StressFreeBaby from BottlestoBritches.com – Des was chosen from all of the contest entries as the winner. She and a guest will be going to Miami this Thursday to attend the P&G Media Event.
Thanks so much to everyone who entered. You guys had some great, heartfelt posts and you made it really tough to choose a winner. The judges spent a lot of time deliberating over entry contest entry. So please know that they were read and appreciated!
Are you interested in attending a P&G Media Event in Miami? My sister and I are having a girls weekend courtesy of P&G while attending the Have You Tried This Yet? Event. You can join us! This is one the most exciting giveaways I have had yet!
One lucky reader of the Divine Miss mommy will win a free trip to Miami to attend the VIP media event on February 17 to experience the Pop-up/brand demonstrations before it opens to the public. At the event, you can also schmooze with Roxana Garcia, popular Hispanic TV/Radio personality and well-known life coach, Dr. Michelle Callahan. Then you can spend the weekend in Miami at a posh beach resort for some fun in the sun!
The Pop-up experience will offer free, interactive product experiences – this means the winner can have her hair washed/blown out with Pantene and have a full make-over via CoverGirl – you and your guest will be ready for a Thursday night on the town in Miami!
Additional product experiences featured at the Miami HYTTY? Pop-up event include the following:
• Pantene Medium-Thick: “Smooth into the 2nd” Day” from the Medium-Thick frizzy to smooth collection.
• Head & Shoulders Hair Endurance for Men: Thicker looking hair in one week – guaranteed.
• CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion: Fiberstretch formula + oversized brush for a dramatic blast of volume + length.
• Olay ProX: Professionally designed to smooth skin texture and combat the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Oral-B: Helps prevent gingivitis and helps reverse gingivitis in four weeks.
• Charmin Ultra Soft: Now with Roll Fit Guarantee!
• Tide ActiLIft: Helps remove many dry stains as if they were fresh.
• Swiffer WetJet: Can get floors cleaner in 1/2 the time (vs. mop & bucket)!
• Gillette ProGlide Razor: Thinner, finer blades. Less tug and pull. Effortless glide. (leading blades vs. Fusion)
• Febreze Set & Refresh: Freshens noticeably longer than a cone.
What is included in this fabulous prize
Three nights lodging at beachfront The Raleigh Hotel (2/17 – 2/19), roundtrip airfare and $1,000 in spending money. This is for you and a guest of your choosing.
How to Enter
Also tell me which of the products above you are most interested in trying and why.
Your post should have my blog button on it (posted below) and link back to my blog. Please come and leave a comment below with the link to your post.
Entries will be judged on creativity, tone and sincerity. Make it good and real.
Blog post entries will be accepted through 11;59 PM EST February 9, 2011.
The winning post will be chosen on February 10, 2011. The winner has 12 hours to respond due to time restrictions (airline ticketing,etc). If the winner does not respond, a new winner will be chosen and notified.
Open to continental US readers only. All entrants must be subscribers (email or RSS feed only) of The Divine Miss Mommy.
DISCLOSURE: P&G is sending me and a guest to experience firsthand the Have You Tried This Yet? Pop-Up Media Event in Miami Beach. They are covering my airfare, hotel and providing spending money.