Cilantro & Lime Cheese Dip/Forkful of Comfort Delicious Dill Vegetable Dip/Lil Luna Chili Cheese Dip/Love Grows Wild Queso Cheese Dip/Pocket Change Gourmet Fresh Spinach Dip/ Six Sisters Stuff Hot Bacon & Swiss Dip/Six Sisters...
Spicy Tuna Roll Sushi Salad
Overwhelmed with the idea of coming up with quick and easy recipes ideas that aren’t bland? I face the same challenges. I am also challenged with picky eaters and I sometimes feel like a short order cook. In an effort to expand all of our palates, we are trying more fish. We cook Success® Rice 2-3 times per week so when a new recipe has rice, my kids are always interested in trying it.
ABOUT SUCCESS® RICE
Success® Rice is the ORIGINAL no measure, no mess boil-in-bag rice that cooks perfectly every time and is ready in 10 minutes. A true pantry staple, Success® Boil-In-Bag Rice is convenient, and can be made on the stovetop or microwave without sacrificing its great taste or quality.
With 4 varieties available including: Success® Whole Grain Brown Rice and Success® White Rice, and globally-inspired aromatic varieties of Success® Rice, including fragrant Thai Jasmine or Basmati Rice, there’s a variety of Success® Rice for everyone in your family. The white and brown rice can sit for up to 30 minutes in hot water (with the heat off) before being served, making it foolproof and worry-free.
Success® Whole-Grain Brown Rice is 100% whole grain and gluten free. Success® White Rice is gluten-free and an excellent source of complex carbohydrates.
ENTER THE HOW ARE YOU COOKING THIS FALL SWEEPSTAKES
Success® Rice is one of the participating brands in a sweepstakes from O, The Oprah Magazine! Visit omagonline.com/cooking, submit the entry form and pin with inspiration from O‘s PROMO: How Are You Cooking This Fall? Pinterest board for a chance to win a variety of culinary-themed prizes.
- Rinse rice under the tap and drain. Place rice and water in pan and bring to boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. Add 1 cup of water to the pan and simmer, covered, for an additional 10-15 minutes or until most of the water is absorbed.
- In a large bowl, combine rice and rice vinegar. Stir well. Let mixture cool.
- Dice tuna and mix with Sriracha.
- Thinly slice the cucumber.
- Spoon rice onto a large serving platter. Top with tuna and sliced cucumber. Drizzle with soy sauce. Top with sesame seeds and dried seaweed.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf Success® Rice.