I love apple pie and I seriously love apples. However, I was one of those people who went to the store and just bought apples that looked good. That was until I tried Ambrosia™...
Slow Cooker Ground Beef Stroganoff is a Hearty Dish the Whole Family Will Love
One of my most favorite things that my grandmother used to make was beef stroganoff. She had this way of making it that everyone just loved and while it wasn't a difficult recipe, it was definitely her most requested recipe. She loved making it for groups or just for us at her home. These days we still make it at home but I have a husband who is always trying to improve on every recipe so sometimes we make this with steak and fresh mushrooms and while it is amazing, nothing beats my grandmother's crockpot stroganoff. We hope that you love our Slow Cooker Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe.
Slow Cooker Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can mushrooms
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 8oz egg noodles
1. In a frying pan begin to brown the beef. Add garlic, salt, and pepper
2. In a bowl, combine the chicken broth, mushroom soup, and mushrooms. Mix well.
3. Pour the mixture over the beef and mix well.
4. Transfer the mixture into the slow cooker. Cook on low for 3 – 4 hours.
5. In the last 15 minutes of cooking, cook the noodles according to the package directions.
6. When the noodles are cooked, drain the pasta and add to the slow cooker.
7. Mix well, and add the sour cream as well.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Slow cooker ground beef stroganoff is one of the best comfort foods you can serve your family. Whether it's a random Tuesday or you have guests, serving up a bowl of this delicious stroganoff will have everyone eager for seconds. I love this recipe, and I think it does a great job of paying homage to my grandmother's recipe that everyone in the world seemed to love. Give it a try, and prepare to wow your family with this slow cooker ground beef stroganoff.