This Design Your Own Helmet with Wipeout Dry Erase Productive Gear post is part of a sponsored campaign for Wipeout Dry Erase Productive Gear. I received compensation for my participation, but my review and opinions...
Relax this Fall with SpaFinder
Unfortunately I don't really get to relax all that much in the fall but I do try to sneak in the occasional facial and reflexology every once in a while. I take a yoga class every once in a while. Once I month I will binge read a book.
Coupons.com can you help find all of these ways to relax and more. You can find savings right now on SpaFinder gift cards and so much more. You can relax while finding ways to relax this fall.
Coupons.com Incorporated is the leader in digital coupons, including online printable, social, mobile and loyalty card promotions. The company is the driving force in transforming the multi-billion dollar coupon industry and ushering it into the digital world. For decades, the Sunday newspaper has been the dominant distribution method for coupons, but as the reach of the newspaper declines and a growing number of consumers are online, more and more consumers and brands alike are looking to digital. Today, Coupons.com and its digital coupons network is far and away the largest provider of digital coupons.
FUN FACTS ABOUT COUPONS.COM
- 3.5 billion coupons (saving consumers $4.6 billion) were redeemed in 2011, up 6.1 percent over 2010.
- 305 billion coupons (valued at $470 billion) distributed via all mediums in 2011.
- Reach of newspapers in the U.S. has steady declined for more than 15 years from 70 percent of U.S. households in 1994 to 40 percent in 2010.
- Coupons.com is the 42nd largest website in the U.S.
- First coupon issued by Coca-Cola Company in 1888.
- Data shows that users of digital coupons have higher household incomes, have larger households, are better educated, shop more frequently and spend more each month on groceries than users of newspaper coupons and the general population overall, dispelling the perceived low-brow stigma of couponing. These demographic characteristics are attractive to coupon issuers.
WANT TO WIN A $500 GIFT CARD?
I am excited to partner with Coupons.com and the bloggers listed below to offer one lucky reader $500 SpaFinder e-Gift Card! You could win $500 to relax with this fall.
ENTER TO WIN HERE
Many ways to enter. One (1) Winner. Good luck!