French Dip Puffs Recipe Everyone loves French dip sandwiches, and everyone loves bite sized appetizers. So why not combine these two loves and create the ultimate meal? These French Dip Puffs are little bites of paradise,...
Easy Pumpkin Pie Parfait
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
My family is a family that loves desserts. I mean they REALLY REALLY love them. My kids ask for dessert every single night (they don't get it) and they especially like restaurant desserts, so they pretty much beg when we are in restaurants.
We really enjoy making desserts together and I love when I discover a fun way to make something that everyone loves quickly. Pumpkin pie is one of our favorites but my kids like a lot of Cool Whip on theirs. So we thought wouldn't it be great to make Pumpkin Pie Parfaits so they get lots of Cool Whip? My husband just got these amazing Moravian Cookies in Ginger Spice from the Mixed Con and we were really wanting to use them in some recipe.
If you are a pumpkin pie lover, you will love this new twist on an old favorite. We had fun making it together as a family and then we had even more fun eating it together afterwards. We purchased our ingredients at our local Walmart.
The more time that I can spend with my family, the better. Plus the chance to get to something fun together is always a bonus.
EASY PUMPKIN PIE PARFAIT
This is a super simple recipe that just turned out to be so delicious that everyone ate every single bite! Here is what you need to do to create these Pumpkin Pie Parfaits.
Mrs. Smith's Pumpkin Pie
Ginger Snap and Chocolate Cookies
1. Bake pie as directed and make certain to defrost the Cool Whip in your refrigerator as directed.
2. Cut out 1/4 of the pie. Remove the crust and add the pie filling to a medium mixing bowl. Add 1 cup of Cool Whip to the 1/4 pie mixture. Mix well.
3. Chop the crust and four cookies into pieces about the size of a peanut. Don't chop too much.
4. Layer the bottom of the glass with the cookie/crust mixture. It should be about 1/2 of an inch thick.
5. Pipe in a 3/4 inch layer of Cool Whip. Pipe in a 3/4 layer of the Cool Whip and pumpkin pie mixture.
6. Repeat again using a little flourish of Cool Whip on the top layer. Add a ginger snap cookie for garnish.
7. Enjoy or refrigerate.
EASY PUMPKIN PIE PARFAIT IN ACTION
GET A COUPON FOR YOUR NEXT PURCHASE OF MRS. SMITH'S PIES & COOL WHIP
Now you can grab your coupon to save $1.00 on Mrs. Smith’s Pies with the purchase of Cool Whip. Coupon is live from Nov 10-Dec 10.NEED MORE INSPIRATION?
If you need more inspiration, check out the Cooking Up Good website. It has recipes, sweepstakes, loyalty programs, coupons and more! What's not to love? If you're looking for a new dinner idea or a chance to win some awesome prizes, be sure to check it out!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias #ThankfullySweet