Next week, I will be co-hosting a back-to-school Twitter party with Upromise. Those of you who know me, know that I have loved and used Upromise for years. One of the first things I...
The Perfect Gifts for those in Invisalign
To wear Invisalign and leave your house, you need to be a little organized. As part of the Invisalign Mom Advisory Board, I knew that I needed something to carry all of the things that I need along with Invisalign during my treatment. I often carry everything in my purse because I know that I will end up brushing my teeth in a public restroom sometime during the day.
Whether it is you or a loved receiving Invisalign treatment, why not make a great carrying case that has everything needed to travel with Invisalign?
WHAT'S IN MY INVISALIGN CARRYING CASE
1. The Truffle Clarity Pouch makes the perfect carry all for all of your Invisalign needs. This clear pouch makes it super to find in any bag plus it looks great as well. Once you finish with Invisalign, you can repurpose this pouch for many other things.
2. The Bamboo Eco-Friendly ToothBrush makes the perfect toothbrush. I feel a little better about using something that is eco-friendly and biodegradable.
- Bamboo Toothbrush w/ 100% Recycled Biodegradable Packaging
- Stocking Stuffer | Perfect Christmas Gift
- High Quality, BPA Free, Phthalate Free, PVC Free, Durable Bristles
- Eco-Friendly, Biodegradable, Compostable, Sustainable Toothbrush, Wood toothbrush look
- Ergonomic Handle | Deep Cleaning Bristle Shape | Aesthetic Design
3. The Steripod Clip-on Toothbrush Protector is just a genius product. No one wants their toothbrush riding around without protection. I have these for the entire family.
4. I have been using Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Deep Clean Cool Mint Flavor Floss for as long as I can remember. I floss daily and love the stuff!
5. For toothpaste, I prefer the Tom's of Maine – Natural Toothpaste in Peppermint in travel size, of course! I actually have the travel size Tom's in every flavor I can find.
6. I have to admit that I have lost a few retainer cases. However, once I discovered these adorable retainer cases from The Smiling Box, I knew that I had found the perfect retainer case. The Metallic Damask Blue from The Smiling Box is such a great case. The entire face of this Smiling Box is embellished with a shiny, two-tone metallic 15th Century damask pattern. They have lots of patterns and colors!
7. Finally, I always have a bottle of Tylenol Extra Strength Pain Reliever in this travel case. I don't always need it but I do like to have it handy.
OTHER THINGS THAT I USE WITH INVISALIGN
Retainer Brite is a must have with Invisalign. I must confess that I don't always remove my retainers when drinking liquids (GASP. I know. I know). So there are time when I feel that a little freshening is necessary.
I also use dish soap or hand soap to clean the retainers every night and each morning. My orthodontist recommended this and it works well.
GET SOCIAL WITH INVISALIGN
Take a free smile assessment
Find an Invisalign doctor near you
Connect with Invisalign on Facebook
Tweet with Invisalign on Twitter
WHAT WOULD YOU PUT IN YOUR INVISALIGN CARRYING CASE?
I am a member of the Invisalign Moms Advisory Board. I am receiving complimentary Invisalign treatment as part of this program. All opinions are my own. Invisalign Mom Advisory Board Disclosure Statement.