Recently, E.L.F (Eyes Lips Face) has released a few new face palettes, one being the face contouring palette. Contouring has been made popular by a lot of celebrities these days, the most popular being...
NYX Bare with Me Skin Veil
NYX Bare with Me Skin Veil
Along with Wet n Wild, NYX is another one of my favorite drugstore makeup brands. I love these types of brands because not only are they extremely affordable for those that cannot afford prestige brands but they are also great quality. Some of these drugstore brand products end up being better quality than some that you pay twice the cost for. We hope that you enjoy this NYX Bare with Me Skin Veil review post.
When it comes to foundations quite often I like to stick to a lightweight coverage something that isn't going to clog my pores and just provide the little bit of coverage that I need on a day to day basis. A lot of times this leads to me choosing a BB Cream over a regular foundation.
NYX Bare with Me Skin Veil BB Cream Review
As stated before, one of my favorite brands is NYX so when I was on the hunt for a new BB cream, I decided to give theirs a try. I have been using it for about a month now and have had some pretty good results. I feel that it provides me with a good amount of coverage but doesn't feel gross or sticky on my skin. I have mine in the shade natural and I feel that it does match my skin pretty well. The product comes in a tube in which you have to squeeze out the product, not my personal favorite form of packaging but it does the trick.
NYX Bare with Me Skin Veil is a lightweight, buildable tinted moisturizer that provides sheer to medium coverage and a natural, radiant finish. It is oil-free, non-comedogenic, and vegan. It is available in 12 shades.
Pros of NYX Bare with Me Skin Veil
- Lightweight and buildable coverage
- Natural, radiant finish
- Oil-free and non-comedogenic
- Available in a variety of shades
Cons of NYX Bare with Me Skin Veil
- Can be a bit drying for those with dry skin
- Doesn't provide as much coverage as some other tinted moisturizers
- Can be difficult to find in stores
You can find this product where NYX products are sold and it retails for under $16 for a .90 fl oz tube. I have found that a little bit goes a long way so I believe the tube will last me a good amount of time. If you are looking for a nice, affordable BB cream and one of the shades offered will work for your skin tone, I would really recommend this product. NYX Bare with Me Skin Veil is a great option for those who are looking for a lightweight, affordable, and easy-to-use tinted moisturizer. It is a good choice for those with normal to oily skin.
About NYX Cosmetics
NYX Professional Makeup was founded in 1999 in Los Angeles by Toni Ko, a Korean-American entrepreneur who was inspired to create a cosmetics brand that was affordable, high-quality, and accessible to everyone. NYX Professional Makeup (/nɪks/) is an American cosmetics company that is a subsidiary of L'Oréal.
Ko started the company at just 25 years old with a $250,000 loan from her parents and a small team of employees. She named the company NYX after the Greek goddess of the night, and she set out to create a brand that would celebrate diversity and self-expression. Ko knew a guy from New Jersey who made pencils, from there, she started with six eyeliners and 12 lip liners, priced at $1.99 and was sold out in less than 30 days. The company's first products were jumbo eye pencils, which brought in revenue of $2 million within the first year. The products were initially sold only to beauty professionals before Ko expanded sale to mass-market outlets.
The products were marketed as having “department store beauty” while being sold at “drugstore prices.” NYX Cosmetics quickly became a popular brand among makeup artists and beauty enthusiasts alike. The company's products are known for their high quality, affordable prices, and wide range of shades.
In 2014, NYX Cosmetics was acquired by L'Oréal, one of the world's largest cosmetics companies for $500 million. The acquisition allowed NYX Cosmetics to expand its reach and introduce its products to a wider audience.
NYX Cosmetics is one of the most popular cosmetics brands in the world. The company's products are sold in over 70 countries and are available at a variety of retailers, including Ulta Beauty, Sephora, and Amazon. NYX Cosmetics is committed to creating high-quality, affordable cosmetics that help everyone look and feel their best. The company's products are cruelty-free and vegan, and they are available in a wide range of shades to suit all skin tones.
History of NYX Cosmetics
- 1999: NYX Cosmetics was founded by Toni Ko in Los Angeles.
- 2002: NYX Cosmetics launched its first product, a jumbo eye pencil. NYX Cosmetics launches its first website.
- 2004: NYX Cosmetics expands its product line to include foundation, lip gloss, concealer, blush and eyeshadow.
- 2006: NYX Cosmetics launched its first e-commerce website. NYX Cosmetics launches its first social media accounts.
- 2008: NYX Cosmetics was acquired by L'Oréal. NYX Cosmetics launches its first international store in the United Kingdom.
- 2010: NYX Cosmetics launched its first brick-and-mortar store in New York City.
- 2012: NYX Cosmetics launched its first international store in London. NYX Cosmetics launches its first store in Canada.
- 2014: NYX Cosmetics is acquired by L'Oréal. NYX Cosmetics launched its first social media influencer program.
- 2016: NYX Cosmetics launched its first vegan and cruelty-free line of cosmetics. NYX Cosmetics launches its first store in China.
- 2018: NYX Cosmetics launches its first store in Mexico. NYX Cosmetics launched its first augmented reality (AR) makeup try-on app.
- 2019: NYX Cosmetics launched its first permanent collection of vegan and cruelty-free cosmetics.
- 2020: NYX Cosmetics launched its first live streaming makeup tutorials.
- 2021: NYX Cosmetics launched its first sustainable packaging line.
NYX Cosmetics is a popular brand among both beauty bloggers and everyday consumers. The company's products are known for their high quality, their affordability, and their wide range of shades. NYX Cosmetics is also a cruelty-free brand, which is important to many consumers. NYX Cosmetics is a brand that celebrates diversity and self-expression. The company's products are designed to help everyone look and feel their best, no matter what their budget or skin tone.
NYX Cosmetics is a popular brand that is known for its affordable and high-quality products. The company has a wide range of products, including foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, lipstick, and more. NYX Cosmetics is available in over 70 countries and is a popular choice for both professional makeup artists and everyday consumers. We hope that you found this NYX Bare with Me Skin Veil review post valuable. Happy shopping!