Conversation Hearts Rice Krispies Treats My kids love nothing more than a fun class party for Valentine's Day. These Rice Krispies treats are a family fave that get made every single Valentine's Day without...
Limoncello Panna Cotta Recipe
This post is sponsored by The Motherhood and LACTAID®, however all opinions are my own.
Panna Cotta from Italy is one of my favorite desserts and since this past year I have also ventured into making my own Limoncello, I thought it would be
perfect to combine the two. Since I am working on this project with LACTAID, I decided to try my hand at making a little bit lighter Panna Cotta recipe.
Doesn't it look delicious? Make certain to try it out for yourself!
LIMONCELLO PANNA COTTA
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 package unflavored gelatin – .25 ounce
- 2 cups LACTAID® Whole Milk
- 3 tablespoons COLD water
- 3 tablespoons of Limoncello
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Lemon zest for garnish
1. Use a medium size bowl to add COLD water and sprinkle the gelatin package on top. Do not mix together.
2. Place the LACTAID and sugar into a sauce pan over medium heat. Stir frequently with a wooden spoon until thoroughly combined. Cook to near boiling. Remove sauce pan from heat, add Limoncello and mix until completely combined.
3. Prepare custard cups or ramekins by spraying with cooking spray. Slowly pour LACTAID mixture over the gelatin mixture. Stir together until WELL combined.
4.Divide the mixture into custard cups or ramekins. Refrigerate overnight or at least until very firm. Panna Cotta should release easily from custard cups or ramekins. If it doesn't come out easily, use a small knife to loosen or serve directly in cups. Garnish with lemon zest and fresh fruit if desired.
CHECK OUT MELISSA D'ARABIAN ON THE TODAY SHOW
The Lactaid spokesperson, Melissa d'Arabian was on The Today Show recently and she shared a lactose free recipe made with LACTAID®.
If your interested in more LACTAID recipes, check out the Lactaid website.
This post has been brought to you by The Motherhood and LACTAID®. I have been compensated for my time, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.