W Recently we got the opportunity to check out a new series from Amazon Studios for kids. Let me preface this post by saying if you have kids ages 4-12, head on over to...
LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack Review
For years, my son has been a lover of all things LEGO. So are his sisters and so is his cousin. These four kids frequently get together to build things, talk about LEGO and play LEGO games.
For birthdays, holidays and anytime he saves his allowances, my son begs us to take him to the store to buy LEGO items. He was absolutely thrilled to receive the LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack for the Xbox One.
LEGO DIMENSIONS STARTER PACK
Out of the box, the LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack arrived with everything shown in the picture above which includes the game, the circle thingy (my son explains this in the video below), 3 figures and the Batmobile.
The LEGO DIMENSIONS Starter Pack has everything you need to set out on epic mash-up adventures filled with iconic worlds and unlikely allies as you’ve never seen them before. Build the minifigure heroes and fire-up the game to start the experience, then follow the in-game build instructions to assemble the loose bricks into the LEGO Gateway, and place the structure on the LEGO Toy Pad. There’s a whole multiverse of puzzles to solve, and challenges and enemies to face, and when you’re ready for more, collect level, team & fun packs to expand your collection. Use whatever minifigure with whichever vehicle or gadget – go ahead… break the rules!
- Lego Dimensions is a Lego science fiction action-adventure video game developed by Traveller's Tales and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Xbox One, and Xbox 360.
- LEGO characters from a mix of some of the best brands in the universe join forces and battle in worlds outside of their own. A Dark Knight, a Wizard, and a LEGO Master Builder traveling together down the Yellow Brick Road is just the beginning.
- By purchasing additional expansion packs, players can grow their collection with a variety of their favorite brands to create even more crazy combinations.
- Bring up to seven , vehicles and/or gadgets into the game all at once by dropping them on the LEGO Toy Pad for the most exciting and action-filled game around.
- Players can let imagination guide their solo journey or have a friend join the adventure with co-operative, drop-in/drop-out play.
- LEGO Dimensions is a system of play that offers continued compatibility – everything bought today or expanded with tomorrow will continue to work.
My son loves the LEGO Dimensions Starter Pack. So much so that he has already purchased one of the additional packs with his own money. He loves the levels of play and likes how fun the game is.
He especially loves that he can break all of the rules, because the only rule with LEGO Dimensions is that there are no rules.
GET SOCIAL WITH LEGO
Like LEGO on Facebook
Tweet with LEGO on Twitter
Check out LEGO on Pinterest
Find LEGO on YouTube
WHO IN YOUR LIFE WOULD LOVE LEGO DIMENSIONS?
This post was sponsored by KidzVuz.com.