8 Cleaning Hacks For Your Car There is nothing I hate worse than a gross, stinky car. But hey, truth be told I am a Mom so having a clean car all the time...
Introducing Kmart Layaway
As a result, I have been using layaway for the majority of my life. So have both of my parents. My husband is also a fan of layaway.
I furnished my entire first house on layaway. From everything to the furniture down to the plates and silverware, it all came from layaway. I did not want to be that house where you came over to mismatched plates and plastic silverware. I have always loved entertaining so the moment I started house shopping, I put things that I would eventually need on layaway.
In fact, all of the furniture in my second house (first with my husband) was also purchased through layaway. Here in Georgia, there are still many mom and pop businesses. The place where we bought our furniture had been in business for over 50 years.
We walked in, picked out the perfect furniture for our first home together and did a handshake kind of deal. We would pay for the furniture over the next several months. That furniture is some of the nicest that I have ever purchased and it still in my house today over 12 years later. And it looks amazing!
My point is this, for me, layaway fits well into my life. I am all about living the good life (my blog tagline, in fact) and one of the ways that I do that is through shopping. I buy for looks. I buy for quality. And I buy because it is a deal.
Layaway is a way to get a good deal and to take your time paying for it. Layaway will allow you to get something a little nicer than you might not have gotten otherwise. This is what I have used it for.
I am ambassador this holiday season for Kmart and all things layaway. Layaway is the perfect way to buy your gifts this holiday season!
I am sure that you have seen the Twitter party announcements I have made here on my blog and perhaps you have attended a party or two but I am not sure that knew I was such a layaway expert.
One of the really exciting things about Kmart layaway is that you can do it online or in person. You can even make payments online!
* $5 service Fee for new layaway contracts / $10 cancellation fee
* $15 or 10% down payment (whichever is greater)
* 4 easy payments (online or in store), every other week.
* You can pay the contract down faster if you want. i.e. in only 2 or 3 payments
* Cart minimum of $15 for 8 week layaway, $300 for 12 week layaway
HOT DEAL ON KMART LAYAWAY THROUGH 11/27
* Initiate your layaway contract between 11/16 and 11/27 and you can get a $5 or $10 gift card (8 or 12 week contracts respectively)
* Use Promo Code: LAYAWAY at checkout – or visit kmart.com/layaway to download a barcode flyer that is good for use in store.
* Must be a SYWR Points BONUS Member to be eligible (must have an account & an email attached to it). Visit http://www.kmart.com/shop-your-way-rewards/dap-100000000380502 for SYWR details.
* See kmart.com/layaway for full details
Join me in the next few weeks as I share tips and ideas for maximizing your layaway dollars. I will be putting all of my Christmas gifts for my family on layaway in just a few days! I am going to have some fun with this project and I hope that you will join me.
DISCLOSURE: I am compensated ambassador for the Kmart layaway program.