We recently held a Gerber’s 3rd Foods® Lil Bits™ Recipes party at our home and invited some of the cutest babies we know to attend. They were clearly excited to try Gerber’s 3rd Foods®...
Horton Hears a Who Marshmallow Pops – Celebrating the Birthday of Dr. Seuss
In honor of the birthday of Dr. Seuss, we are getting crafty around here. We have Cat in the Hat Hat's and The Lorax Marshmallow Pops. Now we have these adorable Horton Hears a Who Marshmallow Pops.
HORTON HEARS A WHO MARSHMALLOW POPS
- Jumbo Jet Puffed Marshmallows
- Wilton Lollipop Sticks
- Wilton Yellow Candy Melts
- Bright Pink Wilton Candy Melts
- Wilton Blue Candy Melts
- Wilton Candy Eyeballs
- Black Food Decorating Pen
- Wax Paper
- Stick a lollipop stick through a marshmallow for each pop you'll be making.
- To make gray candy melts, mix together 11 pieces of yellow candy melts, 21 pieces of bright pink candy melts, and 32 pieces of blue candy melts and melt according to package directions. (This will cover approximately 10 marshmallow pops.)
- Dip each marshmallow in the candy melts until fully coated, then tap on the side of the bowl to remove excess. Place upright in a foam block to allow to harden.
- Put the left over candy melts in a piping bag fitted with a small round tip (I used a #2). On the wax paper, draw elephant ears (I made them as tall as a marshmallow) and fill them in completely.
- Next, pipe the shapes of trunks. Allow to harden, then draw lines across using the candy decorating pen.
- Dab a bit of leftover candy melts onto the back of candy eyes and attach to the front of the marshmallow pops. Do the same with the hardened ears and trunks.
- Package as desired, and enjoy!
NOTE: The trunks and ears are *very* delicate. Handle with care!