Combustion Controls Solutions & Environmental Services, Inc. (CCS&ES) utilizes innovation and technology to meet the world’s growing demand for a cleaner environment, by pioneering air pollution controls with a standard for excellence. CCS&ES manufactures...
Home Improvements with High Return on Investment
Home Improvements with High Return on Investment #HouseExperts
Are you planning a home remodel or thinking of selling your house in the next few years? As a homeowner, I am always looking for the best way to spend my money that will add the most value to my home. I want to make the most of every project and every dollar spent by doing projects that increase our home's value. These Home Improvements with High Return on Investment are what you can do to add value to your home.
Current projects we need to tackle on our home:
- Roof – We really need a new roof. Our roof is over 20 years old and barely hanging on.
- Windows – Many of our windows need to be replaced as they are originally to our 1968 home.
- Siding – We have brick and wood siding. The wood siding needs to be replaced in many different places.
- Kitchen – We want to completely move our kitchen to the other side of the house and design the kitchen of our dreams.
- Bathrooms – All of our bathrooms are original to our 1968 home and are in desperate need of replacement.
10 Home Improvement Projects with High ROI
If you’re wondering where you should spend your money, the SHS infographic will help you decide by breaking down which projects offer the highest return on investment (ROI).