This post is sponsored by REELZ; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own. This Saturday, August 8, I will be watching Autopsy’s Robin Williams Special on the REELZ Channel. There was a...
Fabulous Spring Mix & Match Spring Styles from Nordstrom
Spring is almost here and I am so excited to update my wardrobe this year. I am trying to go for more a capsule when I buy clothes. I want things to be mix and match so I can wear items a lot of different ways but never get tired of my wardrobe.
This year I am shopping at NORDSTROM.com for all of my spring clothing essentials. I love the colors, the sizes available and pretty much everything about the amazing clothes that Nordstrom sells. I have been a shopper at Nordstrom for as long as I can remember.
Whether you are new to Nordstrom or a long time Nordstrom lover like me, you will find their clothes to be high quality and something that you can definitely build a wardrobe around. Happy shopping!
- Adelyn Rae Belted Dress — $78.00
- Rails Beckett Boyfriend Jeans — $188.00
- Joe's Flawless Honey Bootcut Jeans — $119.90
- ASTR Go Your Own Way Striped Pants — $88.00
- Hue Floral Luster Jeggings — $48.00
- Hinge Print Back Tee — $48.00
- Bobeau Mesh Trim Top — $48.00
- Bobeau Tiered Sleeveless Top — $48.00
- Two by Vince Camuto V-Neck Tunic — $49.00
- Street Level Reversible Pocket Tote — $54.00
- Sole Society Ellie Faux Leather Backpack — $44.95
- Vince Camuto Reta Sandals — $99.95
- Sam Edelman Felicia Flats — $99.95
- Kate Spade Dot Scarf — $88.00
- Modena Fringe Scarf — $16.80