This VIZIO 55 inch Class P-Series 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart LED TV from Best Buy post is sponsored. The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or...
De’Longhi Nespresso Lattissma Touch Review
Getting your coffee fix these days has never been easier. With so many different coffee houses and specialty shops located on every street corner, you can order your favorite beverages with little to no hassle without having to break the bank. The only thing that would make having access to my favorite hot drinks even better would be if I could whip them up in my own home, without having to spend the extra cash every time a craving for something particular hit me. Well, lucky for me and my fellow coffee enthusiasts home brewing systems have evolved over the years and are no longer limited to boring old coffee pots.
- Creates perfectly layered espresso drinks with dense, rich long lasting foam in every cup.
- Auto Power Off. Kicks in after 9 minutes from the last cup and can be changed to 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- Tactile Control Panel. Enjoy the style of the new tactile control panel with 6 one touch drinks that include ristretto, espresso, lungo, cappuccino, latte and milk.
If you love specialty drinks but don't love the constant trips to your local coffee shops and the lines that come along with them, then I would definitely recommend looking into the Latissma Touch EN 550.S. It has the capability to provide you with all of the beverages that you love with just the touch of a button, all within the comfort of your own home. It also comes includes additional features like:
- Reduced heat up time so you can enjoy your favorite drinks sooner.
- 2 cleaning alerts for descaling and milk carafe cleaning.
- All drinks may be memorized and personalized, by the varying quantity of milk and of coffee.
- Single serve capsules are easily inserted.
- Thermoblock heating system.
- Automatic ejection of capsules.
- Removable water tank.
- Cord storage underneath for adjusting cord length.
- and much more!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of DELONGHI. The opinions and text are all mine.