Traveling with a kiddo is rough…but with some good gear traveling with a kiddo can be a lot easier. So, what type of gear do you need? A nice carseat, a good diaper bag,...
Cottonelle is Giving Hope a Hand
This October, the Cottonelle brand is partnering with Kroger to show support and raise breast cancer awareness through the Giving Hope a Hand® initiative. Through Giving Hope a Hand®, Cottonelle brand and additional partner companies will assist Kroger in raising $3 million for breast cancer awareness, treatment and research in the communities we share. In an effort to raise breast cancer awareness, the Cottonelle brand will be offering pink toilet paper roll covers for a limited time. From September 25-October 8, you can visit Kroger to purchase specially marked packages of Cottonelle Clean Care, Cottonelle’s most care-worthy toilet paper yet, and receive a printout with instructions on how to redeem a free pink toilet paper roll cover.
Breast Cancer By The Numbers
• Estimated 180,000 women will be newly diagnosed with breast cancer this year.
• Roughly 41,000 will die from breast cancer this year.
• More than 2 million women are survivors of breast cancer.
• 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
• 1 in 33 women will die from breast cancer.
• Breast cancer is the second most common cancer among women, behind lung cancer.
• When it is detected early, the five-year survival rate exceeds 95%.
- Think of your bathroom and how every item has a place – a holder for your toothbrush, a dish for your soap, containers for your cotton swabs … the list goes on.
- People take great care in making sure bathroom essentials are put away in a place of their own, except when it comes to toilet paper.
- Now, to help people care for their toilet paper like never before, the Cottonelle brand is introducing new designer roll covers to put the spotlight on its most care-worthy toilet paper ever: Cottonelle Clean Care.
- Gone are the days of stuffing toilet paper rolls in your linen closet or aimlessly storing in spare cabinets.
- Roll covers let people care for their toilet paper like never before, and these are not your grandmother’s crochet roll covers.
- The Cottonelle brand is excited to bring forth a fresh modern take on a bathroom classic.
WIN A COTTONELLE ROLL COVER AND KROGER $50 GIFT CARD HERE!
One lucky reader will win a Cottonelle roll cover and a Kroger $50 gift card. To enter the contest, tell me where you go for breast cancer awareness information. Leave your answer below as your first, mandatory entry.
BONUS ENTRIES FOR EXTRA CHANCES TO WIN
Blog about the giveaway as a separate blog post.
Enter any of my other Fabulous Fall Giveaways – take five entries for each contest you enter.
List this giveaway on any giveaway linky or giveaway site
Add a relevant comment to any non-giveaway posts on my blog
Add the Divine Miss Mommy button to your blogroll or sidebar
Give me K+ on Klout in Social Media, Blogging or Moms and Tweet about it. You can do each topic once per day (so 6 entries per day total). Leave your Klout name in the comments so I can check it on my list.
Friend me on Google Friend Connect
Follow @StacieinAtlanta on Twitter (that’s me!)
Tweet about the contest (up to 4 X per day – Subscribers can tweet every 2 hours or 12 X per day). Tweet MUST have the giveaway item, the word giveaway in the tweet and a link to this post.
Giveaway ends 10/23/11 at 11:59 PM EST. All entries must be properly recorded in the comments to count (i.e. Link to tweets, Facebook page, etc). Winner will be notified via email and has 24 hours to respond. If winner does not respond, a new winner will be chosen and notified.
Disclosure: I was provided with the same items.