Low carb recipes can be the perfect way to start your day. They can give you energy without that crash that comes later. Here are some of our favorite low carb breakfast recipes. 1....
Quick & Easy Baked Haddock Recipe
Fish has easily become on of my most favorite meals to make and one of my favorite to eat. I love freshly made fish so I am always on the lookout for some delicious recipes to make. This easy haddock recipe uses almond milk which enhances the flavor tremendously. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
QUICK & EASY BAKED HADDOCK RECIPE
- 1 pound of fresh haddock
- 1-2 cups of almond milk
- a few sprigs of fresh thyme
- fresh lemon zest from one small lemon
- 1 teaspoon pepper corns
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- panko or breading, enough to cover fish
- Place the haddock into a baking dish that is just large enough for the fish, as shown in the photos. You may leave it one larger piece if that is how the counter gave it to you or you may cut it into smaller pieces. I cut ours into pieces to help it cook a little faster.
- Cover the fish with almond milk, add the fresh thyme, pepper corns and sea salt. Cover and place in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- When you’re ready to bake, preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Simply take the dish out, carefully pour out the excess almond milk and then sprinkle to coat the entire top of the fish.
- Bake for about 12 to 20 minutes depending on how thick the pieces are and how deep the layering is in the dish. You’ll know the fish is cooked through and done with it is while and flaky when checked with a fork.