We are big fans of Dr. Seuss around here. I grew up reading Dr. Seuss and I loved sharing his books with my children. My husband feels the same way. In honor of the...
30+ Elf on the Shelf Ideas
Are you ready for the holiday season? Better yet, are you ready to have some fun creating new family memories and traditions with your Elf on the Shelf this year? If you are looking for fresh new ideas to capture the season of the Elf on the Shelf again, then you have stopped at the right place!
Capture your child's reaction each morning as he/she wakes up to see what his/her Elf on the Shelf has been up to overnight. Take pictures of their reaction and all the mischievous things your Elf on the Shelf did through the years and create a scrapbook for your child to share the memories with them when they grow up.
30 ELF ON THE SHELF IDEAS
1. Has a snowball fight with his stuffed animal friends
2. Makes a mess in your kids room
3. Searches to find his hat and makes a HUGE mess with the laundry
4. Turns the milk green
5. Writes notes of encouragement straight from the North Pole
6. Ice skates on candy canes
7. Makes your child an Elf on the Shelf costume so they could take pictures together
8. Plays dress up
9. Plays baseball
10. Make snowflakes out of Pickup Sticks
11. Has a paper sack race with his Christmas friends
12. Flies in a hot air balloon (well his version of a hot air balloon)
13. Swings from the door frame
14. Has a race with his Hot Wheels friends
15. Wraps the toilet in wrapping paper
16. Makes a mess with cereal while trying to make breakfast for your child
17. Rolls down the stairs in toilet paper
18. Changes the thermostat down to freezing because he is home sick
19. Has a snowball fight in your child’s room and leaves cotton balls all over the place
20. Makes a cereal bracelet for everyone in the family to show his love for each of them
21. Gets stuck in the stocking while helping Santa stuff them on Christmas Eve
22. Makes Hershey’s Santa hats for breakfast
23. Plays the kids DSi video game while your child is sleeping
24. Draws a selfie of himself with your child
25. Hangs Christmas lights from your child’s bed
26. Plays football
27. Wraps the Christmas Tree with toilet paper
28. Sends a friendly reminder for kids to be good by putting a big star on the calendar for Christmas day
29. Leaves a special gift under the tree before Christmas
30. Helps pack your child’s lunch with sweet treats scatter on the bottom and on the counter
31. Play Tic Tac Toe with your elf. All you need is a Sharpie and marshmallows.
32. Going to the bathroom. Add Hershey Kisses to the toilet to be really gross!