EverydayFamily.com is a great website for families and parents to share their everyday lives. In addition to Baby Photo Galleries, you will find week by week newsletters, photo contests, a portal for everyday use, ...
Parents Choice Twitter Party
RSVP for the #ParentsChoice Twitter Party 4/26 8-9pm EST
We are back with another fun Twitter party this week for Parents Choice Formula which is sold at Walmart. We will be chatting about the importance of feeding time with your baby and how what you feed your child is truly the Parents Choice. Get it? 🙂 We want to share more about Parents Choice formula and talk about bonding with your children over feeding.
Come join the fun as we talk about all things feeding and give away some great prizes. We will be giving away five $100 Walmart gift card to some lucky winners. Simply RSVP below and let us know that you are coming.
About Parents Choice
Parent's Choice® baby and toddler products are available exclusively at Walmart. In addition to saving up to $600 a year over alternative formulas, shoppers who choose Parent’s Choice® will discover an infant formula that is:
- Nutritionally comparable to more expensive national brand infant formulas, including Enfamil®, Similac®, and Gerber®.
- Compliant with FDA nutritional standards and the recommendations of the AAP – the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Clinically proven to support growth and development.
- Easy to digest and has been well tolerated by millions of babies.
- Clinically proven to be as well tolerated by infants as national brand formulas.
- Meets the highest-quality FDA nutritional standards
Join the #ParentsChoice Twitter Party
Join me @StacieinAtlanta along with @kellystilwell and @FoodieFather.
We will be chatting about making the most of feeding time with your baby.
Twitter with the #ParentsChoice hashtag
Wednesday, April 26, 2017 from 8-9 pm EST
1 (one) of 5 (five) $100 Walmart Gift Cards
Let us know that you will be attending the Twitter party by RSVPing below on the linky.
This Twitter Party is sponsored by Walmart and Parents Choice Formula.