See America's Favorite Celebrity Smiles + Invisalign Treatment Giveaway #RedCarpetSmile Did you know that nearly half of Americans would rather have their own smile than that of any Actor or Actress nominated in...
Kodak Gallery Valentine’s Day Photobook #Giveaway – 2 Winners #kodakgalleryfan
Valentine’s Day is less than two weeks away and it’s time to start thinking about what to give the loved ones in our lives. The holiday can often get away from us and next thing we know we’re in Walgreens buying a box of heart-shaped chocolates and a tacky stuffed bear.
This year, Kodak is encouraging you to think ahead and replace the generic Valentine’s gift with something personalized and meaningful—a Kodak Photo Book.
This Valentine’s Day replace the traditional Valentine’s gift with something personalized and meaningful, like a Kodak Gallery Photo Book
•Valentine’s Day is a great time to remember your favorite Kodak Moments with your loved ones, especially those you captured on film i.e. hugs between grandchildren and grandparents, birth of a new child, renewal of vows, 50th anniversary celebrations, etc.
•Use photos to celebrate the different kinds of love in your life: love between spouses, parents and children, siblings, pets, community, etc
Kodak would like to help you create that gift, by offering two readers a $35 gift code to create a Photo Book to capture your favorite Kodak Moments with your loved ones. They may be moments from a romantic getaway with a spouse, or hugs between grandparents and grandchildren. Or maybe just favorite pictures of you and your loved ones over the years—either way, nothing says “I love you” like taking the time to put those memories in a book that you can share.
Kodak Gallery even has some exclusive Valentine’s Day designs that you can use with their SmartFit technology which allows you to:
* Import photos from your computer, mobile device, and Facebook
* Choose page themes, write captions and add personal touches
* Adjust to different sized images, and arrange pictures by event or date
ENTER TO WIN A KODAK GALLERY GIFT CODE HERE!
To enter, share your favorite Kodak Moment with a loved one by leaving a comment below.
1.”Like” the Kodak Gallery on Facebook. – 1 entry
2. Blog about the giveaway as a separate blog post and leave the link to your blog post in the comments. Subscribe by email or RSS Reader. – 5 entries each
3. List this giveaway on any giveaway linky or giveaway site. Leave the link below in the comments so I know where you listed it. – 3 entries for each place listed
4. Add a relevant comment to any non-giveaway posts on my blog or Enter any of my other giveaways – 2 entries for each blog post you comment on
5. Add the Divine Miss Mommy button to your blogroll or post my button in your sidebar (badge is on the bottom, right side of my blog) Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect – Click “Join this site”. Like The Divine Miss Mommy on Facebook. Like this post by clicking the Like button above. Share the giveaway on Facebook (leave the Facebook link below) If you have already done any of these things, you still get the entries – 2 entries each
6. Follow me @StacieinAtlanta on Twitter. Share a favorite moment with a loved one via Twitter using the hashtag #kodakgalleryfan. You can do this once every four hours each day. Leave a link to the tweet in the comments section below. Your tweet MUST include the hashtag #kodakgalleryfan – Subscribers can tweet every two hours. – 1 entry per tweet
Giveaway ends 2/14/11 and is open to US only. Gift code is for $35 and does not includes shipping. Winner will be notified via email and has 24 hours to respond. If winner does not respond, a new winner will be chosen.
DISCLOSURE: I was provided with a gift code for the Kodak Gallery.