Crocs has launched Crocs Tone, a new women's collection that comes in 4 stylish models that still uses the same lightweight and odor-resisting, patented Croslite material as the original Crocs. The new Crocs Tone...
American Girl 2011 Doll of the Year – Kanani
You may have read my post a few weeks ago about the new American Girl Doll of the Year, Kanani. We were so excited to receive Kanani a week or so ago.
She is just beautiful. My daughter immediately noticed that she comes with her own Kukui Nut lei which is really cool because we have several of those lei's that we brought back from Hawaii during our visit.
“Kanani™ arrives in a breezy outfit that's perfect for island life:
*An ocean blue, floral-print dress with a sequined appliqué and a ruffled hem
*A faux hibiscus flower to wear in her long, loose curls
*A traditional Hawaiian necklace made of pretend kukui nuts
*Bright blue ruffled sandals
The Kanani doll is 18 inches tall with a soft cloth body. She has hazel eyes and long, loose curls, and her movable head and limbs are made of smooth vinyl. The Aloha, Kanani book is the first story about this cheerful girl who helps others by sharing the aloha spirit of Hawai'i.”
She really is a beautiful doll and she is only around for one year. Now one lucky reader has the chance to win a Kanani doll.
WIN KANANI, THE AMERICAN GIRL DOLL OF THE YEAR FOR 2011 HERE!
To enter, leave me a comment telling me who you would give Kanani to and/or what your favorite thing is about Hawaii.
1. Blog about the giveaway as a separate blog post and leave the link to your blog post in the comments. Subscribe by email or RSS Reader. – 5 entries each
2. List this giveaway on any giveaway linky or giveaway site. Leave the link below in the comments so I know where you listed it. – 3 entries for each place listed
3. Add a relevant comment to any non-giveaway posts on my blog or Enter any of my other giveaways – 2 entries for each blog post you comment on
4. Add the Divine Miss Mommy button to your blogroll or post my button in your sidebar (badge is on the bottom, right side of my blog) Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect – Click “Join this site”. Like The Divine Miss Mommy on Facebook. Like this post by clicking the Like button above. Share the giveaway on Facebook (leave the Facebook link below) If you have already done any of these things, you still get the entries – 2 entries each
5. Follow me @StacieinAtlanta on Twitter. Next, hit the Twitter Share button below to Tweet out about this contest. You can do this no more than once every four hours each day for extra entries AND you MUST have more than 100 followers on Twitter. Leave your Twitter comment link in the comments section below. Your tweet MUST have my Twitter name, the item being given away, the word giveaway somewhere in the tweet and a link back to this post to count. Subscribers can tweet every two hours. – 1 entry for each tweet
Giveaway ends 2/28/11 and is open to US only. Winner will be notified via email and has 48 hours to respond. If winner does not respond, a new winner will be chosen.
DISCLOSURE – I was provided with the American Girl Doll of the Year, Kanani. Well my daughter was anyway.