Overnight Steel Cut Oats with Almonds and Fruit This is a super quick, almost no cleanup dish that will help start your day perfectly! It can even be prepared all in the same dish...
Thanksgiving Parties: Ham ‘n Swiss Spicy “Jamwiches” Recipe
We love entertaining during the holidays. We invite family and friends over. We makes lots of things like appetizers and desserts. Holidays are just about small plates and things that people can easily eat.
Thanksgiving is no exception (speaking of Thanksgiving, check out my Perfect Turkey Recipe). With Thanksgiving, however we are tasked with having appetizers throughout the day and then snacks for after Thanksgiving.
These Ham ‘n Swiss Spicy Jamwiches were so popular when we made them that my children at every single one while we were taking pictures of them. They seriously loved them that much.
HAM ‘N SWISS SPICY “JAMWICHES”
- 3 Tbsp. seedless strawberry jam
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh jalapeño peppers
- 6 thin Swiss cheese slice s (1/4 lb.)
- 72 RITZ Crackers
- 12 thin deli honey ham slices
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Mix the strawberry jam, mayo and jalapeno pepper well. Tear each slice of cheese and piece of ham into six pieces.
- Put crackers on the sheet tray (please ignore our seasoned tray) and cover each cracker with cheese. Add ham to half of the cheese topped crackers.
- Bake about 2 1/2 minutes or until the cheese begins to melt slightly. Spoon about a quarter sized amount of jam mixture onto crackers with ham only. Cover the rest of the crackers with the cheese sides down to make sandwiches.
- Best served warm.
GET CREATIVE WITH THESE FUN VARIATIONS
Try this with leftover Thanksgiving Turkey and Cranberry Sauce. Do everything else the same but skip the jalapeno.
Try this with those spiral cut ham leftovers from Thanksgiving. Do everything else the same.
NEED MORE INSPIRATION
Looking for holiday party recipe inspiration? The Ultimate Party Planner website from Nabisco and Publix has got you covered. You will great recipes, savings and more. Visit your local Publix to pick up everything you need for a festive holiday.