Hi Everyone, I could use your help. I would love your nomination for The Mother of All Bloggers Contest from Mom Logic and the Mom Bloggers Club. First place gets a laptop and I...
Join @BarberFoods #TableManners Twitter Party on October 14th at 7:30 PM
“Elbows off the table!”
“Chew with your mouth closed!”
“Get those peas out of your nose!”
Find yourself saying these things and more to your kids? And possibly repeating ad nauseum?
We know the holiday season is around the corner…and that means invitations to holiday parties, dining with the in-laws and fancy, family dinners. We can help!
Barber Foods and The Product Review Place present a special Table Manners Twitter Dinner Party. Join us on Thursday, October 14, 2010 from 7:30-9:00 PM EST. Tweet with us and table manners guru Sherry Thomas who’ll help answer your most pressing questions and solve everyday dilemmas when it comes to bringing peace to your dinner table.
It’s simple to attend. RSVP with your Twitter handle below in the comments and join us. Follow the hashtag #tablemanners along with party hosts @thePRplace, @StacieinAtlanta, and @barberfoods and our guest @EtiquetteQueen.
Leave a comment for each valid entry on the original blog post here. Winners will be drawn from the list and must be present at the party to win. Continental US residents only please!
- Tweet about the party – tweet once every four hours – and place the link to your tweet in the comments below.
- Plus, you’ll get an extra 10 entries for the prizes by sharing the funniest table manners mishap or story on your blog along with an announcement of the upcoming Twitter Party (link to this post).
- Put a dinner time picture of you and/or your family on your blog for an extra five entries (link to this post).
- Post the #TableManners RSVP button on your blog or facebook page for an extra 3 entries.
- RSVP with your twitter name so that we can add you to the #tablemanners party list.
15 – “Dinner, rescued.” Barber Foods Tote bags with VIP FREE product vouchers included
3 – 30 minute Skype Etiquette Coaching Session with Sherry Thomas from Palm Beach Etiquette
10 sampler packs of new Seasoned Selects products (http://www.barberfoods.com/News/Seasoned-Selects.aspx)
4 Sets of 2 Traditional Finish Half Sheet Pans from Williams Sonoma (http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/usa-pan-traditional-half-sheet-pan/?pkey=cbakeware-new)
2 Sets of 6 festive leaf napkin holders (brass with copper finish) and Crimson napkins from Crate & Barrel
Calphalon Unison Nonstick 8-Piece Cookware Set from
Williams-Sonoma ($499 Value)