CINNAMON CREAM CHEESE BANANA NUT MUFFINS WITH CINNAMON BROWN SUGAR CRUMBLE TOPPING Recipe yields about 24 muffins INGREDIENTS 3/4 cup butter, softened 8 oz. cream cheese, softened 2 cups sugar 2 large eggs 3...
White Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
WHITE CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
INGREDIENTS FOR THE CUPCAKES
1 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup softened butter
3/4 cup sugar
2 large eggs
4 ounces good-quality white chocolate, melted and cooled
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup plus 1 tablespoon milk
INGREDIENTS FOR THE FROSTING
8 ounces softened cream cheese
1/2 cup softened unsalted butter
2 ounces white chocolate, melted and cooled
2 teaspoons vanilla
6 teaspoons milk
5 cups sifted powdered sugar
For the cupcakes:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a cupcake pans with 18 cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, sift together the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar together in your mixer with the paddle attachment on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, usually about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add the melted and cooled white chocolate and vanilla, beat until fully incorporated
- Alternately add the dry ingredients with the milk in 2-3 portions, mixing well after each addition.
- Divide the batter evenly into the 18 cupcake liners.
- Bake the cupcakes for 20-22 minutes. Let cool completely for 30 minutes on cooling racks before frosting.
For the frosting:
- Cream the cream cheese and butter on medium speed in your mixer with the paddle attachment until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Add the melted and cooled white chocolate, vanilla, and milk.
- Reduce the mixer speed to low and add the powdered sugar. Once all of the powdered sugar is added beat on high for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pipe as desired onto completely cooled cupcakes, garnish with shaved white chocolate.