How to Stand Out as a Stylist or Barber
How to Stand Out as a Stylist or Barber As a stylist or barber, it’s essential that you take steps to stand out from the crowd. After all, you have quite a bit of...
A few weeks ago I wrote about the new Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer and how much I loved it! I mean I really do. I use it several times per day and both of my girls use it daily as well. My husband likes it and I can even occasionally get my son to use it. It is that easy to use and goes in quickly.
Last time I shared the video with you of the commercial where the girl puts in on and gets dressed in about 30 seconds. I love that commercial. It is really what made me want to try the product.
This time I am sharing the behind the scenes of how that video was made and it is pretty interesting. She really does get ready quickly and although I never doubted it, it was really fun to watch how the commercial was made. Check it out!
With three children, I seem to be the master of getting ready as quickly as humanly possible. I don't mess around because I have three others to corral and get ready as well. Here are a few tips and tricks that I use for getting ready quickly:
1. Lay out clothing the night before. I do this for everyone including myself. This way, there is no last minute running around for parts of an outfit or accessories. Everything is ready!
2. Plan breakfast ahead of time as well. I set out three bowls, spoons and cereal boxes on the table. All the kids have to do is grab the milk and go. Breakfast is snap!
3. For me, I have two identical makeup cases. I have my makeup routine down to less than five minutes but in case I miss something or need to reapply, I have the exact same kit with me at all times in my purse. There have been a few sleepy days where I might have just put mascara one eye. My son was quick to point it out however.
4. Carry small snacks. I always two or three small snacks like trail mix or peanuts to keep everyone on the go. For instance, if one child is a little slow moving in the morning or another child doesn't want breakfast, I am quick to offer an alternative.
5. Have everything waiting by the door. For school, all three kids have backpacks and lunches packed the night before. Backpacks are waiting by the door and lunches can be quickly added. Shoes are also ready. My keys and purse are right by the door as well. This has saved us countless minutes and tears.
What do you do to quickly get ready?
Vaseline® Spray & Go Moisturizer is a quick, continuous 360° spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds, so you can put your clothes right on and get on with your day! This fast to apply, quick to absorb line of lotions leaves skin instantly soft – not sticky or greasy.
• Fast to apply, quick to absorb
• Convenient 360° spray dispenses lotion quickly and evenly
• Absorbs in 10 seconds or less (with a few quick rubs)
• To apply, spray up, switch hands, spray down, and then rub in (“Up, Switch, Down, Rub”)
• All over body coverage
• Makes it easier to moisturize every day
• Available in three formulas:
Vaseline® Spray & Go Moisturizer Total Moisture® – contains pure oat extract and leaves skin feeling healthy and soft
Vaseline® Spray & Go Moisturizer Aloe Fresh – contains pure aloe and leaves skin feeling healthy and fresh
Vaseline® Spray & Go Moisturizer Cocoa Radiant™ – contains pure cocoa butter and leaves skin feeling healthy and glowing
Want to learn how to max your morning with tips and information from other Vaseline users? Visit http://www.maxthemorning.com to learn how.
Vaseline® Spray & Go Moisturizer is a quick, continuous 360° spray lotion that moisturizes deeply and absorbs in seconds, so you can put your clothes right on and get on with your day! Available in three formulas – Total Moisture®, Aloe Fresh, and Cocoa Radiant™ – this fast to apply, quick to absorb line of lotions leaves skin instantly soft – not sticky or greasy. Find out more at www.maxthemorning.com!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Vaseline. The opinions and text are all mine.