When you think about Thanksgiving, the first thing that comes to mind most often is turkey. Being thankful for all your blessings, watching football and everything else usually takes a back seat to the...
St. Patrick’s Day Treat – Green Mint OREO’s
We love anything to do with St. Patrick's Day. My kids love decorating and creating leprechaun traps. This year we want to make some fun treats so the kids can take them to their classrooms.
These adorable green OREO's are minty, refreshing and such a fun St. Patrick's Day treat. Try them and let us know what you think!
- 1 package of Oreo cookies
- Wilton Green candy melts
- Wilton nonpareil sprinkles
- Melt the Wilton Green candy melts in a microwavable safe bowl stirring in 30 second increments until completely melted. Once melted let cool 12 minutes.
- Dip the Oreos one at a time in the pink chocolate completely coating them.
- Place on a cookie sheet to set and sprinkle with nonpareils.
- Place in the fridge to harden up a bit before serving.