This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine. You could say that tortillas are a staple in our household. Every single...
Mini Chicken Tostadas Recipe
This Little Hand in the Kitchen: Mini Chicken Tostadas Recipe #LittleHandInTheKitchen #YourKidsSpin #BestMealsHappenAtHome #Publix post is sponsored by Mirum, but opinions expressed are my own.
Little Hand in the Kitchen: Mini Chicken Tostadas Recipe
Being in the kitchen with my family is one of my favorite things to do. The kids are out of the school for the summer so we have been creating all sorts of masterpieces in the kitchen this week. Each kid gets to find a recipe or come up with a recipe, then we shop together at Publix and finally we make it in the kitchen. We hope that you enjoy this Little Hand in the Kitchen: Mini Chicken Tostadas Recipe #LittleHandInTheKitchen #YourKidsSpin #BestMealsHappenAtHome #Publix post.
Publix shares that the best meals are even better when the whole family's involved and we couldn't agree more. The fact is, we frequently cook with our kids for several reasons. First, it's really a great way to spend time with your kids. We love being in the kitchen with them and watching them get creative. It's also a great life skill to have that will serve your kids well into the future.
This week, we have partnered with Publix to share with you this Little Hand in the Kitchen recipe purchased with sale items. Our son mad the entire recipe from start to finish in under 30 minutes. Details of the Publix sale are below the recipe.
Mini Chicken Tostadas Recipe
Serves: 12 | Prep Time: 15 min. | Total Time: 15 min.
- 36 Tostitos Original Restaurant-Style Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup shredded cooked rotisserie chicken
- ¼ cup taco sauce
- 2 tsp Tex-Mex seasoning
- ¼ cup Simply TOSTITOS Organic Black Bean & Corn Mild Salsa
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1/3 cup Sabra Spicy Guacamole
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves (approx.)
- Arrange Tostitos on large platter. In large bowl, combine chicken, taco sauce and Tex-Mex seasoning; set aside. In separate bowl, stir salsa with sour cream.
- Dollop guacamole onto chips and top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and top with salsa mixture. Garnish each chip with cilantro leaf; serve immediately.
Tip: For a spicy version, add slices of fresh jalapeño pepper.
Get these offers at Publix through 6.27.19
Publix has a lot of great offers this week so that you can get cooking right away with your family:
- Buy 1 Get 1 Free Knorr Sides, Ready to Heat and Selects (3.5 – 8.8 oz.)
- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, Assorted Varieties
- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Pace Salsa
- 2 for $6 Tostitos Tortilla Chips (9 –13 oz.) (Excludes Cantina)
- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Betty Crocker Suddenly Salad, Assorted Varieties (5.5 – 8.3 oz.)
- 2 for $5(5 – 6 oz.) (Excludes Organic)
See the Publix Weekly ad | Get more recipes: Publix The Best Meals Happen at Home Facebook page
Publix makes it even easier to get a little hand in the kitchen with these fun, kid-friendly recipes that will definitely become the new family favorites. From from planning to prep and plating, Publix also offers simple tips to get your kids excited to help out in the kitchen. When you make grocery shopping and cooking a family affair, everyone gets to participate and you get to savor their childhood just a little bit more. We hope that you are inspired to get in the kitchen with your family and make this Mini Chicken Tostadas Recipe. Happy cooking!