Katie Otto, American Housewife, and Why I’m Not The Perfect Mom This blog post is part of a paid Megan Media and ABC blogging program. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own....
Kraft Foods New Products to Energize Your Day
We are foodies in this household. We have always appreciated food and are avid snacks, within moderation. I love the opportunity to try out new foods and even better when they are pre-portioned.
This is a fun giveaway for me because I actually got to try out all of these products and I really liked them. So did my family.
- PLANTERS new Natural Peanut Butter – A nutrient-dense energy source and plant-based protein that builds on the heritage and quality of PLANTERS in a tasty and nutritious option for adults. This is the Natural Creamy No Need to Stir Peanut Butter!
- CRYSTAL LIGHT Energy On-the-Go Sticks in NEW Citrus – Helps you through the day with energy releasing B-vitamins and just enough caffeine. All for just five calories per serving. You’ll be able to try the NEW Citrus flavor that just launched, and the product is also available in Wild Strawberry, Grape and Peach Mango flavors.
- New KRAFT MILKBITE Milk & Granola Bar (coupon for free product) – Combines real milk, calcium and granola in a convenient refrigerated bar, providing the calcium of an 8 oz. glass of milk.
- SNACKWELL’S new Peanut Butter Pretzels and new Cinnamon Crème Drizzled CaramelPopcorn – New flavors to fulfill sweet & salty tastes with unique, delicious permissible indulgences. – YUM!! I love these things. I didn't even share with the kids!!
- New KRAFT FRESH TAKE (coupon for free product) – The perfect blend of Kraft Natural Cheese, unique spices, and breadcrumbs… all in one bag! Just mix, coat, and bake and you are on your way to a fresh and flavorful take on your favorite chicken, fish, pork, or beef recipes. Available in six flavor varieties, including Southwest Three Cheese and Italian Parmesan.
- New JET-PUFFED Mallow Bits – An innovative shaker makes adding Mallow Bits to your treats fun and playful. Currently available in Vanilla and Peppermint, Mallow Bits is sparking imaginations and creating new recipe uses across the country. – my kids have been fighting over these since we got them!!
- Lunch Break Insulated Zebra-print Lunch Tote – my daughter loves this!
- KLIP-IT by Sistema 14-piece Food-to-Go Storage Set – these are about the coolest things ever!
Sample recipes you may enjoy with these delicious new products from Kraft Foods:
- PLANTERS NEW Natural Peanut Butter: Peanut Butter Banana Waffle-Wich
- PLANTERS NEW Natural Peanut Butter:Yo Ho! Let’s Go! Bacon Roll-Up
- KRAFT FRESH TAKE (Italian Parmesan): Crispy Stuffed Shells
- KRAFT FRESH TAKE (Southwest Three Cheese flavor): Southwest Three Cheese Chicken
- KRAFT FRESH TAKE (Italian Parmesan): Awesome Artichoke Dip
WIN A KRAFT FOODS NEW PRODUCTS TO ENERGIZE YOUR DAY GIFT PACK HERE!
Kraft is offering a fabulous food gift pack to one lucky reader of The Divine Miss Mommy. Each kit is valued between $60 and $75 and is supplied by Kraft Foods. To enter, tell me which item you are most looking forward to trying and why. Leave the answer as a comment below as your first, mandatory entry. If you cut and paste another entry on this blog, your entry will not count.
BONUS ENTRIES FOR EXTRA CHANCES TO WIN
Enter any of my other giveaways – take five entries for each contest you enter.
Blog about the giveaway as a separate post and link to thedivinemissmommy.com. Leave the link to your post in the comment.
Add me to one of your Google+ circles. Leave your Google+ name in the comments.
List this giveaway on any giveaway linky or giveaway site
Add a relevant comment to any non-giveaway posts on my blog
Add the Divine Miss Mommy button to your blogroll or sidebar
Give me K+ on Klout in Social Media, Blogging or Moms and Tweet about it. You can do each topic once per day (so 6 entries per day total). Leave your Klout name in the comments so I can check it on my list.
Like this post by clicking the Facebook “Like” button
Follow @StacieinAtlanta on Twitter (that’s me!)
Tweet about the contest (up to 4 X per day – Subscribers can tweet every 2 hours or 12 X per day). Tweet MUST have the giveaway item, the word giveaway in the tweet and a link to this post along with @StacieinAtlanta and @KraftSingles in it.
Giveaway ends 03/30/12 at 11:59 PM EST. Entrants must be 18 or older and located in the US only. Winner to be chosen at random. All entries must be properly recorded in the comments to count (i.e. Link to tweets, Facebook page, etc). Winner will be notified via email and has 24 hours to respond. If winner does not respond, a new winner will be chosen and notified.
Kraft Foods sent me the same gift pack. All opinions are based on my own experiences and beliefs with their products. Kraft Foods is providing the prizes for this program at no cost to me and has provided me with a gift of equal value for review. This program is not administered or sponsored by Kraft Foods or its affiliates, but solely by The Divine Miss Mommy.