We love anything to do with St. Patrick's Day. My kids love decorating and creating leprechaun traps. This year we want to make some fun treats so the kids can take them to their...
1 box Devil’s Food cake mix, prepared
1 large box instant chocolate fudge pudding, prepared
1 carton Cool Whip
1 cup brewed strong coffee or espresso
1 cup Kahlua
½ cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
1. Cut Devil’s Food cake into 2” cubes, and add enough to bottom of trifle bowl to cover the bottom.
2. Pour ¼ cup of coffee and ¼ cup of Kahlua evenly over cake.
3. Top with ¾ cup pudding, spread until smooth.
4. Add 1” layer of Cool Whip, and cover with 4 TBS Bailey’s Irish Cream.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 until bowl is full.
6. Top with cake crumbs and a drizzle of Kahlua.