SWEET RICE & APPLE TARTS INGREDIENTS FOR THE RICE 1 cup Minute White Rice 1 cup apple juice 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 1/4 cup honey DIRECTIONS Place the apple juice, nutmeg, cinnamon,...
1 box Devil’s Food cake mix, prepared
1 large box instant chocolate fudge pudding, prepared
1 carton Cool Whip
1 cup brewed strong coffee or espresso
1 cup Kahlua
½ cup Bailey’s Irish Cream
1. Cut Devil’s Food cake into 2” cubes, and add enough to bottom of trifle bowl to cover the bottom.
2. Pour ¼ cup of coffee and ¼ cup of Kahlua evenly over cake.
3. Top with ¾ cup pudding, spread until smooth.
4. Add 1” layer of Cool Whip, and cover with 4 TBS Bailey’s Irish Cream.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 until bowl is full.
6. Top with cake crumbs and a drizzle of Kahlua.