I have always loved making Rice Krispies Treats. I especially love them when they are warm but they are just as good when they have cooled completely. I have such fond memories of making...
Frittata Bites Recipe
This post brought to you by AllWhites Egg Whites. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Divine Lifestyle.
Since I am really working on weight management right now, I am looking for more recipes that are low in Weight Watchers® points. Cooking with AllWhites Egg Whites means that I can have the foods I love but with less calories and fat free!
ABOUT ALLWHITES® LIQUID EGG WHITES
AllWhites® 100% liquid egg whites is a convenient, fat-free, cholesterol-free and low-calorie alternative to regular eggs – ideal when it comes to fueling your fitness goals and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. They’re a lean source of protein and can be used in any recipe that calls for eggs. AllWhites® Egg White products are:
- 100% liquid egg whites with no yolk
- Naturally fat-free, cholesterol-free
- Located in the refrigerated dairy section
- Can be a healthy alternative to recipes that call for eggs
- A lean source of protein that’s easily kept on hand
- 0 PointsPlus® value per serving on the Weight Watchers® program
FRITTATA BITES RECIPE
Prep Time 15 minutes Serves 20 Calories 53 Protein 5g
These Frittata Bites were made from the recipe on the AllWhites Egg Whites website.
- 1 Tbsp.olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 medium leeks, halved and sliced*
- 2-1/2 cup AllWhites® egg whites
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 cup chopped plum tomato (about 3 medium)
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Crystal Farms® finely shredded Italian 6-Cheese Blend
- Heat oven to 325°F. Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and leeks; cook and stir about 4 minutes or until tender. Cool.
- Beat AllWhites egg whites, salt, Italian seasoning, nutmeg and pepper together in large bowl. Stir in spinach, tomatoes, leek mixture, and ¾ cup cheese until well blended.
- Spread mixture in prepared pan; sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup cheese. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center is set. Cool on wire rack.
- Lift frittata from pan, using foil. Cut into 2-inch squares. Serve warm or at room temperature.
WIN A MONTH SUPPLY OF ALLWHITES® EGG WHITES
One lucky reader of Divine Lifestyle will win a one month supply of AllWhites® Egg Whites. Winner will receive free product coupons to redeem. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter below.
GET SOCIAL WITH ALLWHITES®
Check out the AllWhites Egg Whites Favorites recipes!