Back to school time is quickly approaching and if you are anything like me, you have a LOT to do! We are busy and I try to maximize our time as best as possible....
Frittata Bites Recipe
This post brought to you by AllWhites Egg Whites. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Divine Lifestyle.
Since I am really working on weight management right now, I am looking for more recipes that are low in Weight Watchers® points. Cooking with AllWhites Egg Whites means that I can have the foods I love but with less calories and fat free!
ABOUT ALLWHITES® LIQUID EGG WHITES
AllWhites® 100% liquid egg whites is a convenient, fat-free, cholesterol-free and low-calorie alternative to regular eggs – ideal when it comes to fueling your fitness goals and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. They’re a lean source of protein and can be used in any recipe that calls for eggs. AllWhites® Egg White products are:
- 100% liquid egg whites with no yolk
- Naturally fat-free, cholesterol-free
- Located in the refrigerated dairy section
- Can be a healthy alternative to recipes that call for eggs
- A lean source of protein that’s easily kept on hand
- 0 PointsPlus® value per serving on the Weight Watchers® program
FRITTATA BITES RECIPE
Prep Time 15 minutes Serves 20 Calories 53 Protein 5g
These Frittata Bites were made from the recipe on the AllWhites Egg Whites website.
- 1 Tbsp.olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 medium leeks, halved and sliced*
- 2-1/2 cup AllWhites® egg whites
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 cup chopped plum tomato (about 3 medium)
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Crystal Farms® finely shredded Italian 6-Cheese Blend
- Heat oven to 325°F. Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and leeks; cook and stir about 4 minutes or until tender. Cool.
- Beat AllWhites egg whites, salt, Italian seasoning, nutmeg and pepper together in large bowl. Stir in spinach, tomatoes, leek mixture, and ¾ cup cheese until well blended.
- Spread mixture in prepared pan; sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup cheese. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center is set. Cool on wire rack.
- Lift frittata from pan, using foil. Cut into 2-inch squares. Serve warm or at room temperature.
WIN A MONTH SUPPLY OF ALLWHITES® EGG WHITES
One lucky reader of Divine Lifestyle will win a one month supply of AllWhites® Egg Whites. Winner will receive free product coupons to redeem. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter below.
GET SOCIAL WITH ALLWHITES®
Check out the AllWhites Egg Whites Favorites recipes!