Who doesn't love Rice Krispies Treats? What is even better when they are this cute and themed for Halloween. They are sure to be a hit with kids and parents. BAT RICE KRISPIES TREATS...
Frankenstein Rice Krispies Treats Recipes
These Frankenstein Rice Krispies Treats turned out cuter than I could have imagined. They are adorable and just the perfect amount of scary!
FRANKENSTEIN RICE KRISPIES TREATS RECIPE
• ½ stick of butter, salted
• 6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal
• 1 bag of mini marshmallows (10 oz)
- Grease a 8×8 pan or line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium pan, melt butter on low.
- Once butter is melted, stir in the entire bag of the mini marshmallows.
- Stir until all of the marshmallows are melted.
- Stir in the Rice Krispies cereal until everything is completely mixed together. It will be very sticky.
- Using a plastic spatula, pour the Rice Krispies mixture into the 8×8 pan.
- Using the plastic spatula, press down the mixture until it is completely even.
- Let sit for 15-20 minutes to harden.
- Using a knife, cut into squares.
- Outline each square with the green icing gel and then fill it in. The entire top of the Rice Krispies treats should be green.
- To attach the eyes, dab a little bit of the green icing gel on the back and place.
- To create the mouth and hair use the black icing gel.
- Store in the refrigerator up to 1 week.