These Happy Morning Hacks were sponsored by Jif. I received Jif product samples for review purposes and made this amazing granola with it. Opinions are my own. Getting it together each morning is not...
Frankenstein Rice Krispies Treats Recipes
These Frankenstein Rice Krispies Treats turned out cuter than I could have imagined. They are adorable and just the perfect amount of scary!
FRANKENSTEIN RICE KRISPIES TREATS RECIPE
• ½ stick of butter, salted
• 6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal
• 1 bag of mini marshmallows (10 oz)
- Grease a 8×8 pan or line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium pan, melt butter on low.
- Once butter is melted, stir in the entire bag of the mini marshmallows.
- Stir until all of the marshmallows are melted.
- Stir in the Rice Krispies cereal until everything is completely mixed together. It will be very sticky.
- Using a plastic spatula, pour the Rice Krispies mixture into the 8×8 pan.
- Using the plastic spatula, press down the mixture until it is completely even.
- Let sit for 15-20 minutes to harden.
- Using a knife, cut into squares.
- Outline each square with the green icing gel and then fill it in. The entire top of the Rice Krispies treats should be green.
- To attach the eyes, dab a little bit of the green icing gel on the back and place.
- To create the mouth and hair use the black icing gel.
- Store in the refrigerator up to 1 week.