LIME ESSENTIAL MOON DOUGH SUPPLIES: 4 cups of white flour ½ cup of baby oil 5-7 drops of lime essential oil Mixing Bowl Spoon Green food coloring, optional DIRECTIONS: In your mixing bowl add...
DIY Turkey T Shirt
Kids will love looking like a turkey when you craft this DIY turkey t-shirt. This turkey t-shirt can be made using just $2 in supplies and under 30 minutes. The best part is, you don’t even have to sew! Take a look below at how we crafted our own turkey t-shirt, perfect for Thanksgiving parties or just to get into the season of Thanksgiving in general!
DIY TURKEY T-SHIRT
Here is what you will need:
- Brown T-shirt (we found ours at Dollar Tree for $1)
- White, black, and yellow felt (.25 each at our local craft store)
- Red felt or red rick rack such as we used
- Fabric glue
We already had the glue on hand, so as mentioned the total cost for this project is a mere $2. This would make these a perfect project for classroom parties at that price!
- Begin by cutting out the following shapes from your felt: Pair of large white circles, pair of small black circles, one orange triangle.
- Apply some glue to the back of your white circles first. Place them close to each other and press them to the upper chest of the shirt.
- Next, add some glue to the small black circles. Press them into the center of the white circles as we did.
- Add the beak. Add some glue to the triangle and press it just below the eyes of the turkey.
- Finish the face of your turkey by adding the gobbler. You can use a strip of red felt or a strip of red rick rack like we did.
- Once your fabric glue is dry and your pieces are well adhered, your turkey t-shirt is ready to be used.
Kids will love having this funny turkey face on their chest, and you will love that you crafted this shirt for just a few dollars! Gather your supplies and give this turkey t-shirt craft a try!