Spring is just around the corner. I know it doesn't feel like it for some of you though with the seemingly never-ending snow. You can still get into the Spring spirit with the kids...
DIY Monogram Trinket Tray
- Terracotta Saucer
- White paint – I used acrylic paint found at craft stores
- Foam Brush
- Gold Sharpie
- With your foam brush and paint, paint your saucer white
- When it's dry, lightly draw on your letter with your pencil, that way you can erase if you slip up.
- When your pleased with your letter, go ahead and trace the letter and fill it in with your gold Sharpie.
- When you are finished, let it sit for 10 minutes to make certain that everything is dry.