DIY Kids Teepee Tent Tutorial for a Creative Play Space DIY kids teepee tent, anyone? We are back with absolutely the cutest DIY project. We love this DIY kids teepee tent because it's perfect...
Washi Tape Easter Eggs
This post is sponsored by Snack Pack®.
Washi Tape Easter Eggs
I am a big DIY person around my house and my family are big fans of DIY too. We love creating things whenever we can, and, in fact, my kids are always on the lookout for the next craft project we can take on.
Since Easter is coming, I knew that the kids would be excited to make something to celebrate the holiday. This year we made Washi Tape Easter Eggs and they couldn’t have been any cuter.
- Easter Eggs (we used small ones and large ones that we found at the grocery store)
- Washi Tape
- Snack Pack® pudding containers – for the pedestals
- Container for eggs
- Filler for container (we used shredded paper)
- Lay out all of your supplies. To decorate the eggs, I purchased 3 sets of coordinating washi tape and we already had a couple of rolls at the house.
- Start wrapping each egg. The beauty of this craft is that is so easy for kids to do because there is no right way or wrong way. My daughters loved creating eggs.
- Wrap each Snack Pack® cup in your choice of washi tape.
4. Finally, arrange your eggs. I made a few extra eggs to place around the house. They look like this:
Crafting together as a family is such a fun thing to do. We had a great time as a family creating some fun Easter décor and just hanging out with each other. And of course, we all enjoyed our delicious Snack Pack® Pudding.
My kids loved playing around with the chalkboard eggs. In fact, we might use them in the kitchen along with the bases to write things on.
This spring, take a moment to slow down and enjoy a tasty and fun treat with the kids. Snack Pack® comes in a variety of flavors and offers endless mix-in opportunities the kids can help prepare. Each serving of Snack Pack® is fortified with as much calcium as an 8-ounce glass of milk,* so you can feel good about serving your kids Snack Pack®. For mix-in inspiration, visit Snack Pack® on Pinterest and Facebook.
*All Snack Pack® products contain 30% DV calcium, with the exception of Bakery Shop Lemon Meringue Pie, Lemon Pudding, and Snack Pack® Gels.